Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half the team is injured.

We're going to get pumped by Napoli

Your thoughts, your thoughts....

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
47,955 Posts
Weren't you supposed to overdo the 1st post and make the circumstances and result way worse than it should be?

• Haha
Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Font Parallel Circle Number Screenshot

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GDS thinks only SDV will miss out

Calhanoglu should not be playing

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Has Brahmani displaced Manolas in the first 11? I don't follow Napoli.... seems a great team with the exception of Mario Rui

·
Registered
47,955 Posts
Fabian Ruiz gets a lot of shit too...probably more than Mario Rui over the last season or so. Yeah, they're a really good team. And we almost always struggle with them anyway.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,204 Posts
Hopefully Barella is able to take advantage of Mario Rui being dumb as a rock. He makes Dalbert look like a passing magician. I hope Barella can pounce on some of those blind passes into the center of pitch.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wonder will we get to see Chucky 'Bigger than the City of Napoli' Lozano tomorrow...

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Inter will win 3-1.

Brace from Barella.
Barella scoring 2 is highly unlikely, don't think he ever scored 2 in a game for us iirc. Plus he was injured recently and rather meh with Italy so even 1 goal looks a stretch

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
As it stands the only unbeaten team in Serie A is Napoli, ftr..

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Hopefully Barella is able to take advantage of Mario Rui being dumb as a rock. He makes Dalbert look like a passing magician. I hope Barella can pounce on some of those blind passes into the center of pitch.
One of the worst ever performances from a defender in Serie A history was that of Mario Rui when Roma won at Napoi in 17-18. Surprised they didn't release him after that

·
Registered
67,258 Posts
Wonder will we get to see Chucky 'Bigger than the City of Napoli' Lozano tomorrow...
With Politano out due to covid, most probably yes.

Worth reminding that a goal from Lozano, then at PSV, eliminated us from the CL in 18-19 (mostly down to Asamoah losing the ball cheaply alas..)

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Correa-Lautaro upfront

Did Rannochia start against Napoli at home last season?

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, I imagined that

1 - 20 of 231 Posts