Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else employed any superstitious behaviour during this World Cup? While my usual home game superstition of avoiding matchday programmes like they're infected with plague isn't an option here, I've not shaved for over a week and I daren't wash my England shirt, despite it stinking of sweat and beer after Friday lunchtimes celebrations in the pub and the subsequent pubcrawl pissup.....

In fact I'm sorely tempted to go to the pub again on Wednesday morning and get ****faced before noon just because that's what I did for the last win. We changed pubs after the group games at the last tournament and look what happened.....

The lure of my mates full on breakfast laid on is a serious draw though.....help me out guys, should I break a successful tradition and help myself to cholesterol overdose, or go to the pub and see England top the group?

D

·
0 Posts
Funny you should mention that

When Owen was fouled in the penalty box, I was doing "press-ups". I just had this funny feeling that I must carry on...[seriously]

I carried on through half time acting like twat, doing "press-ups"

I went onto 55 min, and I was unbelievably foocked. I couldn't do anymore even If I tried. But to compensate, I lay on the floor face down for the whole of the match.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I thought I was mental

1 - 3 of 3 Posts