Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pippo Inzaghi, our beloved SuperPippo, with his goal against Sparta, has scored his 47 th European goal, getting past the Spanish legend, Santillana in the list of the all time great scorers in European Competitions. Next in line for SuperPippo, is His Highness, Maestro Alfredo Di Stefano, with 49 goals and then after him, a little bit higher, the German legend, Jupp Heyneckes, current coach of Shalke with 51 goals. As to the 2 leaders, for now, "unreachable" we have the Great Portuguese legend, Eusebio with 57 goals and then, the Everest of the goleadors, the German goal machine, Gert Muller, with 67. SuperPippo is aware that it will not be easy, but he will go step by step and with a deadly striker as him, nothing's impossible...

VAI PIPPO!!!!:star::proud:

So that gives us the following table in the all time scoring charts in European Cups:

1) Gert Muller 67 goals
2) Eusebio 57 goals
3) Jupp Heyneckes 51 goals
4) Alfredo di Stefano 49 goals
5) SuperPippo 47 goals :thumbsup::proud: :star:
6) Carlos Santillana 46 goals

I believe he could reach the 3rd spot before the end of this season and next season, shoot for Eusebio. Muller IMO seems out of reach...but with SuperPippo, who knows...;)

FORZA SUPERPIPPO!!!!:proud::star:

Btw, Sheva with his 2 goals scored his 30th European goal...:thumbsup:

FORZA VENTO DI PASSIONI!!!!:star::
Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
that's unbelievable. from the current generation only pippo is up there with the greats. :happy:

forzaaaaa pippo :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
bono said:
i think its euro cups, not just cl ... i was also surpr not to see raul ...
raul doesnt score much, infact raul has all but dropped off the map since ronaldo and becks have come.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Dagoods has a question for you guys!

How many Wolrd Cup Goals has Inzaghi scored in his career?

:confused:

ANSWER: 2 GOALS :howler: :howler: :howler:

LOL well at least that's more than some other legendary AC MILAN striker of the past (HINT: he also wore #9).

:howler: :howler: :howler: :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
bono said:
i think its euro cups, not just cl ... i was also surpr not to see raul ...
Yeah... and Pippo's achievements are all the more impressive since he didn't only get CL goals and UEFA goals, but also INTER TOTO ones!!!... and quite a few of them actually ;).

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Really happy to see SuperPippo getting up there in the list of all-time goal scorers for the CL, he's really a hard working player and is as hungry as they come in the penalty box. It's amazing to see how effective a player with limited skills like Inzaghi has on a world-class team like ourselves. Last week, he was a force vs Sampdoria and from the looks of it was pretty good last night. Always nice to see him healthy and doing what he does best, putting the ball in the back of the net!

Also, very surprised to see that Raul isn't on the top five list. I could have sworn that he was the all-time leader for christ sake. :D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Is Muller the leader of all european competitions or only CL? i thought Di Stefano was the all time leader in CL.

·
Registered
780 Posts
here is the Champions League top scorers

Rank------ Player-------------------Team---------------------Goals

1----------- Raul----------------------Real Madrid-------------44
2----------- Van Nistlerooy---------PSV/ManU---------------30
3----------- Patrick Kluivert---------Ajax/Barcelona---------29
3----------- Del Piero----------------Juventus-----------------29
5----------- Inzaghi------------------Juventus/Milan---------28
6----------- Henry--------------------Monaco/Arsenal--------26
7----------- Jardel--------------------Porto/Galatasaray-----25