Luis Fabiano
Manuel Fernandes
Carlos Martins
Seitairidis
Diego

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
In the paper, my Superliga "dream team" is (even if there are some players I don't rate that high but they are the Portugal's best):

-------------------Moreira--------------------
-Miguel------Luisão--------Polga----Dos Santos-
------------Maniche---Manuel Fernandes------
---Douala-----------Diego----------------Simão-
-------------------Liedson----------------------

Subs: Helton; Ricardo Rocha; Alan, Zé Manel, Carlos Martins, Caíco; Luís Fabiano

Regarding what's happening this season (quality of performances+appearances):

--------------------Helton------------------
-Rogério---Alcântara-------Franco----Alhandra
------------M.Fernandes--Custódio-----------
--McPhee--------R.Nascimento-------Zé Manel-
--------------------Liedson------------------

Subs:

Marcos; Tonel; Niquinha, Beto (Beira-Mar), Hugo Viana, Carlos Martins; Antchouet

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
------------Helton--------------
Miguel--Polga--Luisao--Fyssas
-----------Custodio-----------
Quaresma--Maniche--Simao----
-----------Martins-------------
-----------Liedson------------

Subs: Srnicek (Beira-Mar), Hugo Viana(Sporting), Joao Alves(Braga), Diego(Porto), McCarthy (Porto), Seitaridis (Porto), and Mantorras or Gomes (Benfica)

Team Count: (Subs in parenthesis)
Benfica-4(1)
Sporting-4(1)
Porto-2(3)
Leiria-1(0)
Braga-0(1)
Beira-Mar-0(1)

·
Registered
67 Posts
----------------------Helton--------------------
-Miguel------P.Emanuel-----Polga----Nuno Valente
------------Custodio------Maniche--------
---R. Quaresma----C. Martins----------------Simão-
-------------------Liedson----------------------

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
:eek: interesting thread ... here's mine:

Quim-Miguel,Luisão,R.Rocha,DosSantos-Petit-Geovanni,Fernandes,Simao-NunoAssis-Mantorras

subs: Moreira-Alcides,Fyssas-JoaoPereira,B.Aguiar-Karadas,NunoGomes

Couldn't resist :nervous: :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
BWahahahahaha:D

What a shrewd talent evaluator you are! Stick to compilations, please.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Pila said:
BWahahahahaha:D

What a shrewd talent evaluator you are! Stick to compilations, please.
Thank you for the valuable input... :rolleyes:

FYI-there was a point where Fyssas was actually half decent...

Either way, I'm more ashamed that I put Luisao in there...

Why is it whenever you post here nowadays that 90% of the time it's to get on my ass? Can you explain that? Are you in ****ing love with me or something? Do you need me to survive?

I choose not to visit finalfootball on a regular basis because everyone there sucks your balls, which is why when you weren't around I was capable of not getting into a single arguement with anyone there. And then you come back, and I incorrectly spell anything and you make the biggest deal of it.

So you know what, I'm tired of the unwanted attention. Yes, that's right. I would love for you to just leave me the hell alone, you don't have to read my posts, you don't have to be a malicious prick about every letter I write, or every punctuation point I put in my ****ing posts. When you're my English instructor, I'll give a shit, really, I will, until then, **** off.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
Either way, I'm more ashamed that I put Luisao in there...
As if putting Fyssas in your "11" wasn't telling enough, now you're ashamed of actually putting one of the better central defenders in your team? Who're you gonna replace him with? Beto?

This game is over your head, son - go take up Bee Keeping or Basket Weaving as your favorite past time, this game is for real fans.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, but is there any argie playing nowdays?, here they used to broadcast games, and now none, so I guess is because is argie empty.

PD: Pila, I never asked a Benfica fan, some impression I had years ago about Cannigia there, I remember that when he played European games, he threw nutmegs, dribblings and ran a lot, and every time I watched in the Portugal League, he asked permission from his left leg, to the right to move, and viceversa; was kind of funny for a neutral, must be a pain in the ass for you, I guess he didnn't made a good impression at all.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hehe, I remember Cannigia getting pissed of with one of his opponents in the 95 season, so he went after him and made him fall over his (Cannigia's) feet with a big push from behind. This looked too funny though it was actually quite a mean action.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
The only things I recall about Cannigia are a big game vs. Anderlecht in the CL, and that he was beat up by some thugs. At Benfica, he was a flash in the pan.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
marchant is there?, this dude appeared in Boca like an established, experienced player, and all of a sudden he become worse and worse every second.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Marchant signed Nacional last September but he was inelegible since January (also recovering a knee surgery). He only started playing in Nacional on January, already with the new coach João Carlos Pereira as Casemiro Mior went to Atlético Paranaense. He was involved in the best Nacional moment - the team were having a terrible season and they started in 2005 very well with Marchant in the main eleven. In the last two matches he was benched, though.

Ávalos is first team player at Nacional, whilst Andrés Madrid is playing surprisingly well as one of the centre midfielders of the 4-3-3, enjoying the opportunity given by Jesualdo Ferreira after Luís Loureiro was transferred out to Dinamo Moscow.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Pila said:
As if putting Fyssas in your "11" wasn't telling enough, now you're ashamed of actually putting one of the better central defenders in your team? Who're you gonna replace him with? Beto?

This game is over your head, son - go take up Bee Keeping or Basket Weaving as your favorite past time, this game is for real fans.
One of the better central defenders in my team? Holy crap.

Wow...

Wow...

I've been convinced you're an arrogant fool before, but that topped it.

ONE OF THE BETTER CENTRAL DEFENDERS IN "MY" TEAM! Wow, I mean, I'm shockered.

So, tell me, how much did Beira-Mar pay for Luisao, then? :wth:

Now, to go on about it: Luisao is among the best in Benfica, ok, fine whatever. In the league overall he's among the most over-rated players.

I would probably rate Laranjeiro or Joao Paulo from Leiria as some of the better defenders in the league.

So now, post away with your comments that resume to be full of failed wit.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
ONE OF THE BETTER CENTRAL DEFENDERS IN "MY" TEAM!
Yes - your team as in the 11 players you picked. You know, the one with Fyssas in it!:D

What did you think I was talking about? The team you follow? How am I suppose to know who that is this week?

As to Luisao being overrated, well, a lot like Fyssas being on your starting eleven, Costinha being one of the worst headers, Mantorras overrated, and all those others I've lost track of all the dunno-diddly blunders you've made in your short history, I just have to take that as your opinion - that of a basket weaver with no thumbs.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Oh my, if I only gave enough rats' shits to read your post.

:(

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Wave that white flag a little higher, lest I mistake that concession for additional baffoonery.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts