Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLig Week#9: Fenerbahçe-Gaziantepspor​

Got roots in Antep, it's my favorite place in Turkey so I got no beef with them. Aziz is likely going to re-run as president for the club and will probably win - at which point i'll be done with the club.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
We will destroy them. And I know this may make me sound crazy after all Aziz has put us through, I'd rather he win than a AKP puppet.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll be done with the club, i'll stop posting, everything. Can't bear to see this asshole smear more shit on a club that I love. These board members are gigantic pieces of shit for allowing this cheating asshole around. I don't give a flying fck anymore if people thought he cheated or not, because he clearly did something to piss someone off and whatever it is it's just hurting the club and the club only. The guy is using the club as a scapegoat to glorify and justify his already massive ego.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Cenko lets start running a forum for İBB. I've already stopped supporting GS until the 4th comeback of Messiah.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I know the feeling, I was so close to doin the same had that fat idiot halil unal was re-elected. Thank goodness that didn't happen and everything positive started to happen when he lost the presidency and that emperor like status he had within the club. Best of luck to whoever is running against that asshole aziz yildivim.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What happened to the board forcing him out and those other guys that were supposed to run for President? Fack.
Supposed to, but this is Turkiye where rationality is out the window.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Curious to see the lineup with the various injuries and all. FBU takes on Barcelona at home in the Euroleague at the same time as this match so lets hope for two victories tomorrow.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Antep have been steadily improving under bulent uygun even though giving up a 2 goal lead and ending last game 3-3 :palm: really wondering how they'll play vs Fener.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Antep have been steadily improving under bulent uygun even though giving up a 2 goal lead and ending last game 3-3 :palm: really wondering how they'll play vs Fener.
I'd be surprised if they catch more than 2 half goal scoring positions against Fener today.

Fener doesn't play pretty football but within that tactic they barely ever let the opposition sniff their net.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Odd Seeing Alper in the starting 11 considering he was injured in practice this week. Also he is one yellow card away from sitting out a game. Hopefully Alper doesn't get carded this week or the next one.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Oley, they're both starting! Let's see how it goes...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Apparently we only have 6 subs.

Mert
Alves
Hasan Ali
Selcuk
Salih
Webo

Ersun couldn't find one more player to put on the bench??

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i guess the only sub i can think of that's missing there is Holmen and he can't thanks to the foreign rule right?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts