Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLig Week#8: K. Erciyesspor-Fenerbahçe​

Back into the fray, Sow and Webo finish the international break without fame. Turkey is lame, crashing out in flames. The only name worth any grace is Emenike with his brace.

Lets stay creative and finish this post off with a Haiku

Oh Emenike
Slam these cunts from Kayseri
Vocabulary

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Looks like we will be without Alves, Topal, and Meireles. Let's see if Yobo comes in because although Bekir was decent against Trabzon, we know he is a ticking time bomb. Also finally expecting Emenike - Sow - Kuyt up front.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Bekir İrtegün, Egemen Korkmaz, Michal Kadlec, Selçuk Şahin, Emre Belözoğlu, Cristian Baroni, Mehmet Topal, Salih Uçan, Samuel Holmen, Alper Potuk, Mehmet Topuz, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt, Caner Erkin, Emmanuel Emenike, Pierre Webo

Topal a surprise inclusion. Cristian and Kadlec also made the trip. Meireles, Alves, Gokhan are injured. Not sure if Yobo is injured or not.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Predicted line up:

Volkan-Mehmet-Bekir-Egemen-Caner-Kuyt-Selcuk-Emre-Holmen-Sow-Webo

That line up sucks utter balls. When the **** is Emenike going to start? This is getting ridiculous. Why no Alper or Salih? Why no Yobo instead of Bekir? Emre is a dickhead who needs to leave and I'm absolutely tired of seeing Selcuk on the starting 11.

However, I'm not expecting us to lose today but I'm willing to bet we'll play some terrible football.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
:howler: Wow what a lineup. Selcuk should be nowhere near a starting 11 with a healthy Alper and Salih and that defense looks horrible. Webo over Emenike again, come on man.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
How does Selcuk get the nod over the likes of Holmen, Alper and Salih? :palm:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We just scored Topuz to Sow for the header.

Selcuk is starting unfortunately since Topal is out I'm assuming. I'd like to see Alper and Salih play together but whatever....

Also, I like TOpuz in the RB. I don't mind if he starts over GG more often.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts