Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLig Week#7: Fenerbahçe-Trabzonspor​

Here we are, the first derby of the SuperLig season against Trabzon "We want our goddamn championship and we'll cry about it every year until we get it because we are gigantic pussies and have nothing else to live for in our life except to get revenge on Fenerbahce" Spor

**** these clowns, I really hate them - even with Siktirik Senol gone their new president has almost made Siktirik Sener bearable at times.

Saldir Kanaryam :fero:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Only three points behind us, but at home I feel like we should take this one. They haven't been that impressive plus they have a game Thursday at home against Lazio. I can't stand them, either. I hope we wipe the floor with them, but more realistically I'm expecting a 2-0 win.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
With RM out and Emre hopefully benched I want to see a Salih/Alper/Topal combo. Ersun has really shaped this team from his first weeks, first the first time in a while I feel pretty confident about our chances for all the games going forward.

Also since we're playing at home I expect to see a more attacking lineup. As for the front 3....We'll have to go with Sow/Emenike/Kuyt. We can add Webo later on for either Kuyt or for Sow.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
With RM out and Emre hopefully benched I want to see a Salih/Alper/Topal combo.
That would be nice. Not sure if Emre will be back but it looks like one of Cristian or Holmen will replace Meireles. If Emre is back I'd like to see:

Alper

Emre Topal

If he's not fit I guess we'll see one of the two mentioned above in his spot.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
No way, Emre has not played in weeks. Salih and Alper are doing well at the moment. Why change that?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Emre and Egemen's conditions are still up in the air. It is said that Egemen is training individually but is improving. Both could be a game time decision.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
**** Trabzon.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts