Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLig Week#5: Fenerbahçe-SB Elazığspor​

Kalin Bacakli Emre is still out but the rest of the squad is as healthy as it gets. Fully expect Alper to start this game... his influence can't be ignored everytime he comes on - constantly up's the tempo and flow of our attack. Would like him to start over Holmen... again Holmen is a relentless player but you can run 800KM in a game, but if you can't add anything to the play it's completely useless.

Though, with his work ethic, if he isn't afraid to be that dirty holding midfielder then definitely start him ahead of Zinecuk because he just sucks balls as usual.

Definitely need to win this game, there may be an opportunity to take first in the league depending on how the derbi goes between BJK and GS.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I personally would make sure Alper plays. You lack that type of player who can push the tempo and the ball up field, while at the same time not being a defensive liability.

Also I wouldn't take Holmen off the pitch as you said. He should certainly start over Selcoook.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Yeah they say Holmen, Emenike, Kadlec, Yobo are in the stands. Predicted 11: Volkan, Gokhan, Egemen, Alves, Caner, Topal, Meireles, Kuyt, Alper, Sow, Webo.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I'm not even going to get my hopes up. We could play out of our skins and still the refs will give you the win. We all saw that debacle last week against Kasimpasa.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I'm not even going to get my hopes up. We could play out of our skins and still the refs will give you the win. We all saw that debacle last week against Kasimpasa.
Good then don't watch the game so we don't have to read your weekly rant about the same 2-3 players this week.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
You guys have been itching for Sow to start....so have we. Ours is Pape Sow, our new transfer from Panathinaikos. I've been looking forward to watching this guy for 2 weeks now. Lineups:

FENERBAHÇE: Volkan, Gökhan, Alves, Egemen, Caner, Kuyt, Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Cristian, Sow, Webo

ELAZIĞSPOR: Zülküf, Deniz Aslan, Görkem, Çağlar, Özgür, Serdar Gürler, Sow, Sane, Serdar Özkan, Köksal, Deniz Yılmaz.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Man, Bruno Alves just saved an "almost goal" from Koksal with that block. That guy is a beast when he plays well. If he plays to his potential he should be the best defender in Turkey hands down.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Caner is lucky we already played Eskisehir...or we play them away next year so he can get his red card then for swearing again.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
This is the FB I've been waiting to see. 3 guys press the ball in the corner. I hope it continues like that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts