Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I honestly don't get why you'd play your normal 11 considering that you've already won the league. When will the young ones get a chance? When score is 3-0 and the scoreboard is showing the 90th min???

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
This is last home game of season. I agree that some bench players as well some A2 players should play but I'm thinking they want to finish off the last home game of the season with a bang.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Last match wasn't much different either, besides one or two changes. And yeah, lol @ Tolunay starting Beykan for the first time against FB :howler:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
This is why I've been saying Salih needs to move on. Yet another talent wasted and not allowed to develop. He has clearly signed with a lazy agent who doesn't look out for his interests. Feel sorry for the kid.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Need to get that last home win guys. Very important :rolleyes:

No links again, bah. Really can't be bothered anymore.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
No excuses to start the second half with Salih now.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Salih came out towards the end, I'm guessing it had something to do with that awkward fall he took. Hopefully he's fine and will play 90 minutes in the season finale.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How'd Salih look guys?
Didn't really get into the game. Had a few touches that were mostly turnovers on sloppy passes. The one play where the incident happened (that probably led to him leaving the match), he took the ball nicely, flicked it over a sliding defender and was about to shoot when he fell. (Couldn't tell if the Karabuk player actually got a piece of him or if he lost his footing)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts