Xtratime Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Emre no question is an asshole. But did you see what Melo did yesterday? He gave one or two Gençlerbirliği players the middle finger.
I wrote that it was a miracle that GS left the game with 11 men yesterday that pig Melo should have seen red in the first half!! but since there's a cup game and a red would rule them out Halis Ozkahya just gave a million yellows instead. But of course when I said this Ulubatli went on the defensive as usual instead of agreeing. They love Melo but hate Emre, if it was Emre at GS and Melo at FB they'd want to kill Melo and love Emre, so stupid.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I wrote that it was a miracle that GS left the game with 11 men yesterday that pig Melo should have seen red in the first half!! but since there's a cup game and a red would rule them out Halis Ozkahya just gave a million yellows instead. But of course when I said this Ulubatli went on the defensive as usual instead of agreeing. They love Melo but hate Emre, if it was Emre at GS and Melo at FB they'd want to kill Melo and love Emre, so stupid.
Logic of a turkish fan...but yes best to start at GS if you wanna study this

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
People should be able to admit dirty players regardless if they're on their team or not. No, I would not like Melo or Emre on my team at any cost, I don't give a shit where they used to play or what NT they were on. They're uneducated retards.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Look at the Manchester United squad for the Hull game today:

Manchester United

01 de Gea
25 Antonio Valencia
28 Büttner
26 Kagawa
12 Smalling
04 Jones (Vidic - 22' )
44 Januzaj
16 Carrick
47 James Wilson (18 years old)
31 Fellaini
34 Tom Lawrence (20 years old)

Substitutes
08 Mata
11 Giggs
15 Vidic
18 Young
20 van Persie
38 Keane (21 years old)
40 Amos

They have the likes of Vidic, Mata, Young, Van Persie sitting on the bench while they're giving their young kids a chance because their remaining league games are meaningless.

What happened with FB on the weekend? Not a single youth player was given a chance.

That's why they're Manchester United.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts