Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the marathon is over, but still three races left. Bring some A2 guys and give them some time with the usual bench guys. Hasan Ali had surgery on a hernia, looks like the only injured player.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
LigTV is reporting that Ersun will start the guys who haven't had much playing time this season for the remaining games.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey guys, Portugal supporter here.

First and foremost, congratulations on the title! Miss seeing Fener's amazing support and atmosphere in the CL

Just quickly wondering how have Bruno Alves (key part of the national team) and Raul Meireles played this season?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Hey guys, Portugal supporter here.

First and foremost, congratulations on the title! Miss seeing Fener's amazing support and atmosphere in the CL

Just quickly wondering how have Bruno Alves (key part of the national team) and Raul Meireles played this season?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
:howler:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mert Günok, Erten Ersu, Caner Erkin, Gökhan Gönül, Michal Kadlec, Bekir İrtegün, Serdar Kesimal, Alper Potuk, Mehmet Topal, Emre Belözoğlu, Mehmet Topuz, Cristian Baroni, Selçuk Şahin, Samuel Holmen, Muhammed Akarslan, Moussa Sow, Emmanel Emenike, Pierre Webo

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
No Salih Ucan? Injured?
Yeah, I remember reading something about him having an injury. Got to be honest....I expected more youth players in the squad. That Erten is the 3rd string GK who won't play because of Mert, So the only youth player that might (I use the term loosely) come on is Muhammed Akarslan. What happened to the other 2 that were included in the match day squad a few weeks ago?

What's the point of including the likes of Emre and Selcuk? It would be wiser to play a mixture of youth players with guys like Serdar Kesimal, Holmen, Baroni etc. You can give experience to the youngsters and see what you have while also showcasing players that are likely to be sold off in the summer.

Also, no Hasan Ali? He must have an injury, which is a shame.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. I agree with you, now is the chance to play as many youth players and get an idea of what they are capable of in a 'real match' scenario.

The other dudes who featured before are Ibrahim Serdar Aydın and Semih Ergul. Hopefully get to see these guys play full games in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The starting line-up for both teams:

AKHİSAR BELEDİYESPOR: Oğuz, Emrah, Güray, İsmail, Uğur, Bilal, Merter, Kerim, Erkan, Niasse, Bruno
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Hamza Hamzaoğlu

FENERBAHÇE: Mert, Mehmet Topuz, Bekir, Kadlec, Caner, Selçuk, Emre, Alper, Emenike, Sow, Webo
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Ersun Yanal

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
This game is at Akhisar??? the whole stadium is Fenerbahce fans! pathetic. This team should have relegated as well. Who does that.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
After Melo Emre is the most assholeist footballer in the country, no one tops Melo though. At least you guys agree on Emre GS fans are blind to Melo's antics except for a few or in this forum 1.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts