Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more win is all we need to be champions. Like Cenko said in the other thread, Webo is out but Emenike is back. Egemen still probably out, seems like he's been gone forever. Topuz and Caner picked up slight knocks in the Antalya match, but should be good to go. Let's get a win and wrap this season up.

·
******!
3,187 Posts
i'm just glad that when i'm watching this match and the camera pans the crowd i won't have to see tons of fatass shrieking konyaspor women covered in drapes as if every guy they come into contact with won't be able to control their sexual urges around them and end up involuntarily jizzing themselves in public. anyway i hope both sides stay civil.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The Starting Line-up for both teams:

Beşiktaş: Tolga Zengin, Atiba Hutchinson, Dany Nounkeu, Pedro Franco, Ramon Motta, Veli Kavlak, Jermaine Jones, Gökhan Töre, Oğuzhan Özyakup, Olcay Şahan, Hugo Almeida
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Slaven Bilic

Fenerbahçe: Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Bruno Alves, Kadlec, Caner Erkin, Mehmet Topal, Emre Belözoğlu, Raul Meireles, Dirk Kuyt, Moussa Sow, Emmanuel Emenike
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Ersun Yanal

Nice to see Kadlec rewarded for his performance against Antalya with getting another start.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Alper is on the bench, still not 100% and enough the Emre bashing. The guy gets sent off a couple weeks and now FB fans want his head? I know Emre is an asshole that's a given. Emre usually does well in this type of games.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Alper is on the bench, still not 100% and enough the Emre bashing. The guy gets sent off a couple weeks and now FB fans want his head? I know Emre is an asshole that's a given. Emre usually does well in this type of games.
Enough with the Emre bashing? What type of player gets intentionally sent off against your biggest rival? He's a fukking pushy and needs to leave.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Hadi let's finish this off today.

Hoping this is Emre's last game because he has been a gigantic liability this season. One last hurrah you temperamental maniac.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts