Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think we could try a new formation here this week. Maybe we can also see if Krasic is able to get back into the lineup. I still don't see a good balance in the team, esp in the midfield.

----------Emenike-----------Sow-----------
---------------Alper------Salih-------------
----------Topal----------RM-------------
H Ali-------Egemen------Bruno---------GG--
----------------Mert--------------------

If we need to go all out cause we are behind then we can put in Krasic and Kuyt in for both Alper and Salih and play the wings I guess.

3 years Aykuts formation didn't really work and its been like 3 months Ersun's doesn't work. I don't know how much time you need to accept defeat and try something new. These guys are persistant with "if something isn't broken then don't fix it" mentality for their formation so I'm curious to know what exactly they see in this 4-3-3 that we don't.

Today, we have a striking duo of Sow and Emenike(when was the last time we had such a good partnership up front?)
Our midfield has Emre and RM(top class) Alper, Topal, Salih(pretty good players who get the job done) and wingers like Kuiyt, Krasic and Caner (all better than the average player in this league.
Defense has Yobo, Bruno and GG (Those 3 are easily one of the best in their postion in the league)
And 2 quality goalkeepers.

The squad is filled with talent and not to mention guys like Webo and Cristian who are able to step it up every so often. I don't understand how a manager is incapable of understanding what the missing link is for them to function properly.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm curious to see now that Aziz is being pushed out, how Ersun and the team will respond. I'm hoping for some changes to the formation and some adjustments. Aziz was probably running this team from his facking box seat.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I'm curious to see now that Aziz is being pushed out, how Ersun and the team will respond. I'm hoping for some changes to the formation and some adjustments. Aziz was probably running this team from his facking box seat.
How do you know he's being pushed out?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Count towards what? Being labelled as "sikecis" after lifting up the trophy again? Ive never seen a season like that 2010/11, where rival players played their butts off entire 90 mins even teams which had nothing to play for. Oh and I think we also made the super Emenike get injured a month before we were to face Trabzon yalakasi Karabuk.. Match fixing lol

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
How do you know he's being pushed out?
From what i hear he's being forced out now. His goal is to save face as much as he can by the election, then afterwards fully focus on yargitay since its about him in the end.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Count towards what? Being labelled as "sikecis" after lifting up the trophy again? Ive never seen a season like that 2010/11, where rival players played their butts off entire 90 mins even teams which had nothing to play for. Oh and I think we also made the super Emenike get injured a month before we were to face Trabzon yalakasi Karabuk.. Match fixing lol
You still think Fener as an organization is completely innocent? You still think match fixing wasn't attempted? :wallbang:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Talk right now that Sow and Meireles are not in the match squad tonight and both are leaving. I'd be OK with Meireles leaving, but would be really disappointed with Sow. Some say he's going to England, others say Qatar. Holmen is now available since Krasic has left.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Would be sad if Sow left, he is a very good striker, would be an awesome pair with Emenike but we have visionless managers who refuse to abandon the "Alex" system sans Alex.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts