Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is boys and girls, the big one. If we can win here then the title race is just about over. We come in on good form so hopefully we can score a few. Alper picked up a knock and didn't play against Bursa so hopefully he is good for Sunday. Also Ersun has a choice to make at CB. Play Egemen, who has been a really good partner with Alves, or Bekir. Egemen hasn't played in weeks and Bekir has been improving week by week IMO. Does he go back to the original partnership, or keep with the hot hand?

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I think Gala might take this one.

Not like it will matter in the end. They'll lose next week to some shit team and Fener will win the league anyway.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I think Gala might take this one.

Not like it will matter in the end. They'll lose next week to some shit team and Fener will win the league anyway.

League is already ours. We only need another 9pts mathematically (and we've got 3 real easy games at home vs bottom sides). Its just a matter who'll get 2nd place a direct place in the CL. Cant see GS winning every game and us losing almost every game..

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
If Fener lost every single game until the end of the season they would still win the league. GS is on the brink of collapse and BJK have too many injuries without the depth to deal with it.

As it has been for the past few seasons the real intrigue is at the bottom of the league in the fight for survival and the mid-table teams going for the Europa spots.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
How is it match fixing? Bring out the whole A2 team after we beat GS for all I care. If we beat GS and Antalya we're champs. When else are you gonna have a chance like this for the youngsters to show themselves?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
this is Turkey. Cats can knock out power to local election offices, ban twitter, ban youtube, and eat tonnes of grapes instead of drinking wine. I think anybody and everybody will be outraged if we tried something like that.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Pretty sure match fixing involves two parties. This is one team that we are talking about. So errrr lets ban every tennis player for a few years that retires during a match, lets ban a cricket side that declares their innings, yeah ok.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts