Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh, another Monday game. Bursa are a tough opponent but we are regaining form and should win this one at home. Emre is injured and could be out around 3 weeks (What a coincidence, just after the derby). Ersun needs to keep everyone focused on this game and not looking ahead. I have a feeling it will be sluggish performance if minds are thinking about the GS game. Come out guns blazing and kill it off as soon as possible, then you can see the game out.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
There was some weird rumor that he was going to coach the cup games only because he had a stipulation in his contract about getting a bonus for that :D. Turkish media at its best and I took the bait.

With that said, if there is a time to play Bursa, it isn't now haha. With Avci they'll be all playing on a high as with new coaches.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are playing GS right now in the cup. They created a few chances in the first 20 minutes and Sestak hit the post. But their defense is easily undone.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Another Monday game.. This time due to the local elections being held on Sunday. :howler: I prefer playing on a Monday rather than a Friday though, atleast we'll know the outcome of other matches. We should be able to beat Bursa, hopefully Konya does us a favour too and then it's time to party @ TT arena me thinks. :D

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If Topal, Egemen, Emenike, Kuyt or Gokhan get a yellow card, they will miss the derby next week. Gokhan and Bekir trained normally. Selcuk, Cristian and Emre worked separately and Volkan is still having some back issues.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The starting XI for both teams:

FENERBAHÇE: Volkan, Gökhan, Alves, Bekir, Caner, Kuyt, M.Topal, Meireles, Salih, Sow, Emenike
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Ersun Yanal

BURSASPOR: Frey, Şener, İbrahim, Civelli, Taiwo, Volkan, Şamil, Bekir, Basser, Belluschi, Sestak
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: İrfan Buz

1 - 20 of 35 Posts