Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like an easy fixture but Erciyesspor are one of the in form teams in the league at the moment. They are unbeaten in five matches and have worked their way up to the pack of teams hovering around relegation. Our home form has been fantastic this season, so we should still win here. Alves is back in training and the only other news is that Egemen and Meireles are still training individually and Gokhan left halfway through the session today due to knee pain.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Pretty sure we can beat Erciyes and Bursa at home. Antep away will be a hard one, but then again, you'd still think we'll have minimum of a 6pt lead up top until we play GS away. Pretty simple, if we wanna win the league this game is a must win and should be an easy win.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really need a win today considering we are heading into a tough stretch of fixtures. LigTV predicts this lineup: Volkan, Gökhan, Bekir, Alves, Caner, Mehmet Topal, Emre, Kuyt, Alper, Sow, Emenike

I can't stand Bekir but I wouldn't want Egemen to rush back before he is 100%.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I don't think this game is going to be that easy. Look at the bottom

13  Torku Konyaspor: 28 puan

14  S.B. Elazığspor: 27 puan

15  M.P. Antalyaspor : 26 puan

16  Çaykur Rizespor :26 puan

17  Kayseri Erciyesspor : 25 puan

18  Kayserispor : 16 puan

Any points for K.Erciyes means a lot to these guys ...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The lineup above is correct. Yeah, it will probably be a tough match. Edinho has been on fire and Traore has been really good in the middle for them. Have to watch out for those two.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Pretty aggressive start there. Perfect reason why we need our players to challenge ever ariel ball in the middle..

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Its a really good game so far. Both teams are playing and the faul numbers are at a minimum. Looks pretty organized so far for both teams

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Was a freak shot - very unpredictable player he can score incredible goals but also botch the easiest of things. good goal though. We needed it as they were kinda controlling the action for a while now

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That goal was really needed. Like lazy said, they were starting to gain the upper hand until the goal. Before that it looked like they were ready to play today and we weren't. I also can't tell what is more annoying, Emre bitching at everything or Bekir on the pitch.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts