Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, 19:00 TT

Our away form has been awful so every home match is a necessary 3 points. Plus an away trip to Trabzon next week is probably more dropped points. Egemen is back, would rather see him pair up with Kadlec instead of Bekir. Cristian will miss this one :wee:. Bruno Alves, Webo and Serdar still out injured.

·
Registered
418 Posts
You guys have been getting rocked badly by injuries.

I think this team will rebound and still win the league.
I don't know... Things are not looking good right now.

Besides ref mistakes and injuries...

We create a lot of chances to score a goal but GOD DAMN IT we cant get it in !!

Looks like we`ll be playing gencler game with no fans...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
For swearing. We got hit with a 160k TL fine as this was the 3rd time for us this season. That's basically the whole gate receipt for the FB game! PFDK have been ridiculous with the fines in the first 5 weeks of the 2nd half of the season.

I read somewhere that Super Lig clubs have been fined somewhere in the region of 2.5-3m TL in total.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
They have a quota, it's in their budget and they've always met their budget. More corruptness from the TFF. We play to women and children this weekend also :palm:

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
The new zero tolerance policy is the reason for these increased fines and stadium bans handed out by PFDK. According to the old policy, clubs would get a formal warning only if the swearing was consecutive for x amount of time, let's say 60 seconds. Now it's 0 seconds.

Aziz Yildirim spoke out against this and he's totally right.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
You're never going to stamp out swearing. How can you control what comes out of some people's mouths in a crowd of thousands of people?

We have swearing in grounds in England damn near every game. "The referee is a wanker", "you fat bastard" etc. are chants 10 year olds join in on.

I've never heard of another FA go after swearing like this.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Well it probably isn't too hard to figure out where these kind of ideas are coming from..

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Had there been racist remarks and chants. I can understand having a stadium ban since there is no place for that kind of crap in soccer or any other sport.

Like Elazigli_Kartal says you can never get rid of swearing. The TFF has gone too far with this zero tolerance in terms of swearing. Why should the clubs pay the price because fans who pay good money to go watch a match and swear?

·
******!
3,187 Posts
these new insane rules and fines are just a way for the TFF to further the govt agenda of holding more and more matches in a gender-segregated fashion and to get the public used to that sort of thing. they're saying it's to prevent swearing so they sound like they're doing the right thing here, my ass they are. what happens if the women and kids start swearing en masse then? men-only matches in response?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
FB women fans were swearing at Trabzon the whole game few years back, dont think we got any warning for that :howler:. Its a joke really, a club gets punished because of what a few guys did in an AWAY match.. And those guys didnt even do or say anything, "gotunu sikem"?? 5 year old kids say that infront of their parents nowadays in Turkey.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You know what's funny,

Melo gets away with his "dance" as well as 5 dirty fouls in the GS-BJK derby match. While we are punished for "swearing". The club released a statement with regards to the ban and saying that Melo should be punished since RM got punished last year for grabbing his sack in last year derby with GS.

Emre got 2 games for throat slashing gesture a few seasons ago against Kayseri. Volkan swore at GS fans and grab his sack a few years ago against GS during the brawl and got 3 games for it.

Last season during the Mersin game at Turk Telekom Stadium. GS fans ran onto the pitch while Fatih Terim was going crazy and swearing at the refs. They should've lost the match by a 3-0 and got a stadium ban default since it's in the rules whenever fans storm the pitch.

The TFF and PFDK did jack shit. They are showing signs of double-standards and not doing their job enforcing the rules. Watch Cüneyt Çakır give our players yellow cards for the same fouls Melo did last week.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Well they did what I hate, which is to add pressure to everyone right before the game. Its getting to the point where its just baseless threats. If you want to act tough then actually put some force behind it i.e. release merchandise like a shit and sell it for 30TL and have like 500.000 supporters buy it. Then you can at least leverage with that and say 500.000 supporters will also do X and Y and won't do Z( and insert something outrageous like they wont buy lig tv.) Simply gathering fans and walking though Bostanci isn't enough. Only then you can actually make threats like pulling out of the league or whatever.

Otherwise its just the same bullshit story and as much as I can't stand Trabzonspor their baskan is right on this one. Big teams should not be bitching about referee mistakes.

·
******!
3,187 Posts
Your comedy/trolling is just not funny/effective anymore dude. It was, but not anymore.
okay seriously, first off what about my post was trolling? be specific. now i see why you keep deleting my posts here for no reason whatsoever, because you maybe don't even read them in the first place. if you think what i just posted was trolling then you must be entirely out of touch with what's going on in turkey. and/or you're a racist.. or a fundamentalist.

FB women fans were swearing at Trabzon the whole game few years back, dont think we got any warning for that :howler:. Its a joke really, a club gets punished because of what a few guys did in an AWAY match.. And those guys didnt even do or say anything, "gotunu sikem"?? 5 year old kids say that infront of their parents nowadays in Turkey.
see he gets it

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
okay seriously, first off what about my post was trolling? be specific. now i see why you keep deleting my posts here for no reason whatsoever, because you maybe don't even read them in the first place. if you think what i just posted was trolling then you must be entirely out of touch with what's going on in turkey. and/or you're a racist.. or a fundamentalist.
Sure.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts