Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are currently getting thrashed by Besiktas which means we are in for another tough game. Emenike is back. Sow, Webo, Caner, Egemen out.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The ref and his crew are pins and needles this week after the gong in Sivas thanks to Yunus Yilidirm and his crew :finger:. Any 50/50 call that is called against us or no legit PK is given to us. The fans are going to voice their displeasure.

Also there was rumor going around that Gokhan might have a hearing with PFDK after his comments after the Sivas game and on Twitter. What a ****ing joke, A player can't voice his opinion after a match with regards to officals.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
When people start delving into conspiracy theories, it goes a bit past voicing an opinion.

He is employed by this league.

The NBA and NFL have extremely strict rules on what players can or can't say about the league. In the United States if Gokhan had made a speech like that, they'd probably ride him out of the sport. Not to mention the constant ridicule by the media he'd receive.

Keep your mouth shut and play football. Don't go ape shit like a 12 year old when a call goes against you. Don't bum rush the ref for making a bad call. This is the advice I'd give these idiots.

·
Registered
418 Posts
He is employed by this league.

The NBA and NFL have extremely strict rules on what players can or can't say about the league. In the United States if Gokhan had made a speech like that, they'd probably ride him out of the sport. Not to mention the constant ridicule by the media he'd receive.

Keep your mouth shut and play football. Don't go ape shit like a 12 year old when a call goes against you. Don't bum rush the ref for making a bad call. This is the advice I'd give these idiots.
First things first you cant compare Turkish league to NBA or NFL ... Because the Government of USA does not get involved with sports at all.

YES WE DO understand there will be bad calls or mistakes by REFs
but Ref mistakes has been pilling up against this club lately and it`s costing us critical points.

If you really think we are talking about conspiracy theories around here, makes me think that I don't think you`ve been paying attention to what`s been going on in TURKIYE and FENERBAHCE for past 4 years.

Here is an another conspiracy theory for you or you might call it a coincidence ...
A ref that gives a red card to Fenerbahce players if they looked at him in a wrong way... FIRAT AYDINUS
gets to be the ref this weekend in Kadikoy.

Lets just sit back and enjoy the show because PART 2 starts at 16 ŞUBAT PAZAR ....

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
SS, if there are conspiracy theories or not are a different debate all together. In Turkiye everybody cries conspiracy after every single bad call.

In a given season BJK fans will complain the TFF is against them, then we'll hear it from Gala then we'll hear it from Fener.

If we're to believe it, apparently the TFF is completely anti big three.

It is not Gokhan Gonul's place to give such ridiculous speeches. If I'm the head of the TFF I'm taking action. I'm either banning him or a few games or giving a huge fine.

If I'm running Fenerbahce I'd be completely concerned with how my players are turning into cavemen every time a call goes against them. I would take action against Egemen for bum rushing the ref in the fashion he did.

Blaming the ref for Egemen's actions is only going to embolden players to act this way in the future.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
SS, if there are conspiracy theories or not are a different debate all together. In Turkiye everybody cries conspiracy after every single bad call.

In a given season BJK fans will complain the TFF is against them, then we'll hear it from Gala then we'll hear it from Fener.

If we're to believe it, apparently the TFF is completely anti big three.

It is not Gokhan Gonul's place to give such ridiculous speeches. If I'm the head of the TFF I'm taking action. I'm either banning him or a few games or giving a huge fine.

If I'm running Fenerbahce I'd be completely concerned with how my players are turning into cavemen every time a call goes against them. I would take action against Egemen for bum rushing the ref in the fashion he did.

Blaming the ref for Egemen's actions are only going to embolden players to act this way in the future.
I don't think the issue is this one match, its the fact that hte past 3 years this club has been dragged through hell and at first people thought that it was a legit case. But when Aziz said 'ulke elden gidiyor' you can see he was somewhat right - doesn't mean that his stupid comments about everyone doing sike but FB is true, but it means that there is some serious string pulling behind the scenes that no one is really able to understand.

Now when you read the news - and the news that is able to be published after Zaman:howler: showed our ranknig at 150 out of 180 countries for freedom of the press, you'll understand that alot of shit goes on that no one is aware of. It will come out in time of course and it wont change the fact that GG and Egemen are still animals, but perhaps you may not think that everyone who cries conspiracy doesn't have the right to do so.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I'm also basing what I said not off one incident, one season or even three seasons.

This has been a pattern of behavior I've noticed ever since watching Turkish football. Teams cannot tolerate a bad call (which is part of football.)

I've been watching the same movie play out every season by every single team over and over and over again.

Hakimizi yediler, satilmislar, maci hak ettik blah blah blah blah blah.

Honestly I'm sick and tired of hearing it after every game by every team. If what you're saying is true and there is some secret hand behind the non penalty call.

Too bad, it's turned into the boy who cried wolf story.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think there is a difference between what you are saying, which is right and applies to all teams, and what I'm saying, which only applies to Fenerbahce.

What I'm saying is just being included in the overall picture. So when Aziz has to say something, he will included on field incidents as a part of the whole situation to somewhat justify his bitching about the refs. I'm not saying bitching about the ref's is right. But when you look at the bigger context can you disagree?

Otherwise as a single incident, as my comments during the match vs Sivas states, GG and Egemen are unprofessional and are acting like donkeys.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Turkey's transparency ranking is 53rd in the world in 2013, and was 49th in 2012. It's getting worse in terms of corruption, and when you see more corruption you'll likely notice some truths coming out of the conspiracies everyone talks about. Of course some are exaggerated too.

Secularists think Ergenekon is a conspiracy towards the Secular Guard in Turkey, and they believe the conspiracy claims have undeniable backing. Gulenists and AKP supporters laugh at this.

Gulenists think new private school reforms is a conspiracy towards the hizmet movement. AKP supporters, Secularists laugh at this.

Fenerbahce fans think the match fixing investigation is a conspiracy towards the club. Other fans laugh at this.

Now, Erdogan think that Gulenists are out to get him in a graft scandal. Secularists laugh at this as the two take shots at each other over the media.

So, we have people in this forum who find themselves akin to probably one of the scenarios above. The reality is, it's true, when it comes to your own agenda things are true and you can't deny it. But, when you have an 'outsider' so to speak to look at one of those scenarios they think you're crazy.

I'm not saying the match fixing case is legit or not legit, but it's funny that the people who call bullshit on the match fixing case are likely thinking Ergenekon or what's going on in Turkey now are legitimate things, not conspiracies.

Gotta love corruption, because the people get infected by it too.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^Well said.

Meireles got hurt in training so he may miss the match. Not a bad thing since he has been pretty bad lately and should have been sent off last week. Alper should be back starting. Probably Caner on the left again with Kadlec behind him and Emenike up top. Also Gokhan and Cristian took slight knocks but they should be fine.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Turkey's transparency ranking is 53rd in the world in 2013, and was 49th in 2012. It's getting worse in terms of corruption, and when you see more corruption you'll likely notice some truths coming out of the conspiracies everyone talks about. Of course some are exaggerated too.

Secularists think Ergenekon is a conspiracy towards the Secular Guard in Turkey, and they believe the conspiracy claims have undeniable backing. Gulenists and AKP supporters laugh at this.

Gulenists think new private school reforms is a conspiracy towards the hizmet movement. AKP supporters, Secularists laugh at this.

Fenerbahce fans think the match fixing investigation is a conspiracy towards the club. Other fans laugh at this.

Now, Erdogan think that Gulenists are out to get him in a graft scandal. Secularists laugh at this as the two take shots at each other over the media.

So, we have people in this forum who find themselves akin to probably one of the scenarios above. The reality is, it's true, when it comes to your own agenda things are true and you can't deny it. But, when you have an 'outsider' so to speak to look at one of those scenarios they think you're crazy.

I'm not saying the match fixing case is legit or not legit, but it's funny that the people who call bullshit on the match fixing case are likely thinking Ergenekon or what's going on in Turkey now are legitimate things, not conspiracies.

Gotta love corruption, because the people get infected by it too.

WELL DONE CENKO !!!:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Talks of Ersun Yanal starting the game with Salih Ucan and Alper. That would be interesting to see but I doubt the truth of the news to be honest. Can't see Yanal doing that.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Talks of Ersun Yanal starting the game with Salih Ucan and Alper. That would be interesting to see but I doubt the truth of the news to be honest. Can't see Yanal doing that.
Would be great. Salih and Alper > Christian, Emre and Meireles.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Would be great. Salih and Alper > Christian, Emre and Meireles.
Well I can understand why emre sucks these days, just came off a injury and he is getting old and I feel like Baroni is upgraded version of selcuk but Meireles I don't understand him. He has the talent and seems like he doesn't want to put more effort in the game. In my opinion, that was an another waste of 10 mil for him. I don't know how many games he missed due to red cards and injuries since he singed with Fener. I would say half a season he sat in front of his TV and watched Fener games.

So I totally agree with you there Axessinho ...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I said within a month of his arrival that Meireles would be a bust. He clearly thinks the Turkish league is beneath him and the way he has carried himself shows it. He should have been sent off for a karate kick last week. Every single game Salih sits behind him is a betrayal of Salih, who should be the future of this team.

I said it at the time....he can play up to the dumbass crowd (who fall for it every time) and kiss the badge all he likes. He doesn't give a flying fukk. Only here for the money.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts