Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another tough away game. Need to win this one. Still no Emenike or Webo but some good news as it looks like Alper is back to training normally so he should feature on Sunday.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Alper needs to start over Meireles. He's been our worst performer. I'd love to see a 4-4-2 formation, Caner-Alper-Topal-Topuz with Kuyt Sow up front. But it won't happen.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So latest word is that Emenike wants to play but Ersun doesn't want to rush him back, smart move. Sow will probably be up top, Caner on the left and Hasan at LB. Still not 100% is Alper is good to go but should be.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I heard that as well. Rather have Emenike ready for the Tayyipasa match. Also I heard that one of our A2 players who happens to be named Semih might go to Sivas with the team.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Caner Erkin, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Michal Kadlec, Bekir İrtegün, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, Mehmet Topuz, Cristian Baroni, Samuel Holmen, Mehmet Topal, Selçuk Şahin, Alper Potuk, Salih Uçan, Raul Meireles, Emre Belözoğlu, Dirk Kuyt, Moussa Sow…

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I can understand why he's frustrated. Wasn't even a foul :palm:

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Well yea the guy dove but big team players don't fall into that game. We score goals and then frustrate the opposition. Egemen, Emre, GG etc are all victims to the same game they try to play vs others.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We've had alot of favorable calls this year. Just go out and play. We had 3 chances already. we were going to score regardless..

1 - 20 of 120 Posts