Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Week 20 of the SuperLig.

[tub]VvR_3OTxs8A[/tub]​

If we're going to salvage anything from this season we're going to have to start winning some games, specifically winning our first game in 2009 lol. Hacettepe is a terrible team, which gave us a hard time our first time around. We're at home, so really... we can't screw this up... I mean seriously.

Besiktas is playing Trabzonspor. If Trabzonspor can win, and we win, and if we continue to believe in miracles and witness Galatasaray losing to a shitty team too, all of a sudden we're back at 3rd place which shows how tight everything is.

I'll never say the race is over till its over but teh chances of us getting top 3 this year the way we're playing is quite close to 0%.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
lol

Hacettepe, bottom of the table... If they get a point out of us then wow!

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
These betting odds are generous. No?

Fenerbahce 1.20, Draw 6.00, Hacettepe 10.00

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Hahahaha angry video game nerd. The new rule in the Fenerbahce section is that we post random videos for match day threads. That's what this season and this team deserves right now. So after every single shit performance we can watch the video and zone out how bad this team really is.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Apparently Guiza returned back with an injury :happy: Selcuk, Edu and Josico also out injured.

Reported squad:
Volkan Demirel‚ Volkan Babacan‚ Ali‚ Önder‚ Lugano‚ Can‚ Carlos‚ Vederson‚ Maldonado‚ Deniz‚ Emre‚ Deivid‚ Gökhan Emreciksin‚ Alex‚ Kazım‚ Uğur‚ İlhan and Semih

Semih
Uğur - Alex - Deivid
Emre - Deniz
Carlos - Can - Lugano - Önder
Volkan​

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Oh yeah, Gokhan Gonul is suspended as well.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if Aragones played Deivid or Kazim up front and put Semih at RW :rollani:
I just cant figure out his tactics...

I am worried about Deniz though. He was in poor form last match. Perhaps some match time will help but perhaps Emre Jackson should start next to Emre...or put Emre at LW and Emriciksin and Deniz at CDM. Hacettepe shouldn't be a massive attacking threat.

I was in Istanbul during the first match between these 2 teams in September. It was a complete embarrassment how poorly FB played. I can't imagine them dropping 4-6 points against the bottom club, but this season....who knows :moan:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Lmao, It's the only way Semih can get a chance to play. :pp

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
^ Nice :D

Official line-up:

Semih
Uğur - Alex - Deivid
Emre - Deniz
Carlos - Lugano - Önder - Ali Bilgin
Volkan D.​

Subs:
Volkan Babacan
Vederson
Kazım
Can
Gökhan Emreciksin
Maldonado
İlhan Parlak

Should be interesting...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
This is Semih's game. This is his chance to prove Aragones how he is the better player for this system. Come on Semih!

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
not glad to see Ali starting at RB, but then again don't trust Can either so eh

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Guiza's out for 2 weeks. So that's Gençlerbirliği and Sivas.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts