Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SuperLig Week#2: Fenerbahçe-Eskişehirspor​

A must win in front of our home fans. As Ersun said, the lig starts in this match - let's hope for some good football.

Hoping Alper and Emenike start today and actually play the full length.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Isn't it tomorrow?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We will lose 2-1.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Volkan
Gokhan - Yobo - Bruno - Kadlec/Hasan
Emre
Salih Meireles
Alper
Sow - Emenike

For the love of all that is holy and mighty and mysterious, play this goddamn line-up.

I could care less if its hasan or kadlec, both are just no good.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Yea thats a good formation. I actuall like both hasan and kladlec. If you notice they are able to.control.the balls down with ease and can string passes together. Not at gg level but remember one of them HAS to play more often otherwise it will be like last year.

This is why i think salih or alper needs to replace emre in the first 11. You can play emre anytime and he will perform but the rest will suffer without practice especially salih. But in the case for your lineup perhaps put on topal or even selcuk-why? Because emre salih and alper all force it so that midfield will be loosing balls unnless they are able to work together and play on the ground.

Again its about balance imo. We need one defender who will hold.back and will.be dominant in the air. All.those above wont be doing.that.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I belive Hasan was very poor in the Konya game, he costed us the first goal conceeded with his poor marking.

All in all im pretty indifferent with who plays in the left back position.

I don't mind Emre in or out of the line-up, his age is starting to show. I would've put Topal in actually in place of Emre but im reading he's injured.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Clear home win!U had good relations with EsEs before i doubt u broke them.
Hello Mr.Knowitall! :poke:

That was during halil unal, I don't know if you've heard but we've had a recent makeover from head to toe. Anyone close to aziz has been kicked out of the club including ersun yanal. I can't believe with your VAST knowledge and superior brainwaves than your average Turk didn't know about this change. Very interesting.

When was the last time Fenerbahce beat us very "comfortably" Mr.Knowitall?I bet you didn't watch the league and cup games just a few months ago. The ones where certain ref calls predicted the winner which just happened to be FB by the way.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mert
GG - Yobo - Bruno - Hasan
Emre
Salih Alper
Holmen
Sow - Emenike​

This is how I would play
Always thought Holmen was a scrappy midfielder.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Always thought Holmen was a scrappy midfielder.
I think he had something like 25 goals and 14 assists in his 3 seasons at IBB...anyway, you can rotate Alper-Salih-Holmen however you want but you know they will be better than playing Meireles or Baroni.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts