Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the last game of the first half of the season. After a really poor performance last week, three points are needed on Sunday. Bruno Alves is suspended so Bekir will probably take his spot although I'd prefere Yobo or Kadlec. Meireles also might retake his spot in the middle.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
its to static with both baroni and RM. I prefer Alper since he adds more IMO in terms of winning balls or making plays or taking risks.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Raul Meireles needs to be sold. He's let himself go and is just below average at this point.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
The guy needs to play if he is to stay here but he can never play more than 5 games in a row due to injury or suspension.... i would sell him too.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
*** i would ****ing have a talk with sow after. when you need a goal it is not the time to be fancy with overhead kicks..

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its to static with both baroni and RM. I prefer Alper since he adds more IMO in terms of winning balls or making plays or taking risks.
This. Change needs to be made at HT and at this point, Raul has been more useless than Cristian.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts