Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
and it's 90 minutes straight same annoying pitch no up or down time, mute is best way or find an artificial crowd sound like in FIFA :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If fans were throwing objects on the field. That would be a valid reason to in force a stadium ban. Man can the TFF get off our backs and stop giving us have a stadium ban every year for stupid reasons.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I wonder how exactly the rule is worded in the bylaws of the TFF.

There is cursing at every game, so where exactly is the line drawn? Who actually decides if the cursing was excessive or the normal amount?

I would imagine this to be an extremely subjective rule, that could easily be open to manipulation and conjecture.

·
Registered
637 Posts
from what i understand the gozlemci times how long the swearing goes for and if it's continuous past this time which i can't recall at the moment, they note it in the report. so what do the fans do? they swear just up to that time. except, when it's a derby like this, then they were prob like "fuk ittttt, let the ceza come biatches, it's worth it for me to curse at BJK as long as I damn well please" :D

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
from what i understand the gozlemci times how long the swearing goes for and if it's continuous past this time which i can't recall at the moment, they note it in the report. so what do the fans do? they swear just up to that time. except, when it's a derby like this, then they were prob like "fuk ittttt, let the ceza come biatches, it's worth it for me to curse at BJK as long as I damn well please" :D
Again it's a stupid rule. Who starts the timer? Who stops it?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
So looks like only Emre (injured) and Caner (suspended) will be missing. Gokhan and Egemen shook off knocks and are training regularly.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts