Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
:howler: I love that video, almost smacked his skull off his body. Denizli will probably go up 2-0 to lose 3-2 at the end and Ümit Kayıhan will start crying like a little girl again. They're dealing with some major injuries losing 2 starting CB's and then on top of it Braga was red carded vs us so they are hurting real bad. To be honest I expect the first thrashing of the season of a Superlig team this year.

·
*the drum drum*
43,000 Posts
Somehow fenerbahçe will probably still manage to show that the title lost at Denizli didn't seem to hurt anyone, and draw 0-0/

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Somehow fenerbahçe will probably still manage to show that the title lost at Denizli didn't seem to hurt anyone, and draw 0-0/
And it's right before a very important Champions League game as well... so it probably means not much effort to win the game. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I dont think it will be destruction, as these Anatolian team play good at home but im expecting a win....Disappointed about Semih's operation though, hopefully Guiza will hit form when we need him to :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I just noticed this game is on Friday...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
yea friday game this week. Will be tough, but should get 3 points

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
haven't lost in what, like 8 games now? lets keep it that way, should get3 points.

btw, when is Semih back?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
He definitely can't play this year, so after the winter break I guess.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Güiza
Vederson - Alex - Kazım
Josico - Selçuk
Carlos - Edu - Lugano - Gökhan
Volkan​

Ugur is injured which is why Vederson is playing.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
What does Aragones think about Deivid that we just don't get?

He seems like the exact player that needs to play ever minute he's healthy: He's energetic, cares about the team, and can create chances.

Kazim only does one of those things (the last one) and only from time to time when he feels up to it...

I guess for tonight it was a question of Josico or Deivid. And since Emre never is healthy, guess that keeps Deivid on the bench :(

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Ok, I get that Denizlispor are the 'roosters', but that Rooster sound effect is starting to drive me crazy....especially played on top of Turkish dance music :howler:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We're struggling to create chances. This definitely ranks high in the 'most boring games' list.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Those last 2-3 minutes were scary. Massive save by Volkan!

I'm amazed by how many times in Turkish football the referee is rushed upon by players with a gripe at the halftime whistle, or the end of a match. It always creates such a feeling of contreversy...
And I wonder if ever in the history of football a referee has ever agreed and restarted play to "fix" the problem :howler:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts