Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a thrilling draw last week against Besiktas and a loss to Fethiyespor in the cup, we travel to the eastern Black Sea region to Rize on Saturday. After a bright start they haven't won since week 5 and since that time have only picked up 3 points. That doesn't mean anything though so we need to come out and play well. Emre is out injured and Meireles received a two match suspension due to his red card so I expect the Topal-Alper-Cristian midfield even though I would prefer Salih for Cristian. Next four games are Rize, Akhisar, Karabuk, and Kayseri. Winnable games to finish the first half of the season, but easier said than done.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Caner Erkin, Bekir İrtegün, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, Mehmet Topuz, Selçuk Şahin, Cristian Baroni, Mehmet Topal, Salih Uçan, Alper Potuk, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt, Emanuel Emenike, Pierre Webo

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Volkan-Gokhan-Bruno-Egemen-Caner-Topal-Alper-Christian-Kuyt-Sow-Webo

Would have preferred Salih for Christian and Emenike for Webo. I think we're going to drop points this game.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Seriously with all them money in the league, the huge T.V. contracts. The billions digiturk makes.

How the fuk can they bring us this crap? You can barely see what is going on, on the far side of the field. Seriously how fukin bootlegged can you be?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts