Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another big game, Saturday at home. They are seven points behind us and I'm sure they will come out ready to cut the gap. Elsewhere, Kasimpasa take on GS so at least one of them will be dropping three points. We need to take advantage and go for the win here, remember all of our derbies are away in the second half of the season so we need to gain as many points as we can now before the winter break. It looks like everyone should be available for selection so I'm expecting Topal and Meireles back in the midfield. That will be the key area and we have to win the battles against Tore, Oguzhan, Fernandes, etc. Sivok is quality but if we attack often at Ersan I think we can find success.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I expect the midfield trio of Topal, Meireles, and Alper. I would even consider starting Holmen over Alper to just disrupt play, tackle everything that moves through the midfield, and run himself into the ground doing the dirty work. Then bring in Alper and he can create chances when the BJK midfield is more worn down. But then you lose that attacking quality Alper provides right from the start.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I would just have Emenike in place of Webo and Salih in place of Emre. Guys like RM should ger 30mins to get back into fitness considering he is always injured. i think we will take all 3 pts here I dont see us very vulnerable like the past seasons and we are creating many chances upfront.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Alper is playing well. He is keeping the ball and drawing the fauls. If anything, they will get a red due to his play

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Yea he did. I don't get how a player who keeps getting red cards keeps trying to push the envelope all the time...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts