Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Huge match. Alper Potuk won't be playing due to a yellow card suspension. Gokhan Gonul and Raul Meireles anticipated to return to the starting XI. I'm expecting all Fener players to kick it up a notch.

Apparently GS are missing Sneijder and Muslera. Sneijder being out will be a good thing for Fener.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's to hoping Burak doesn't start scoring again on Sunday. If Sneijder and Muslera are out then that's good.
Alves and Egemen will have Drogba and Burak on lockdown. Their defence is weaker than ever and Emenike and Sow should have a field day. My only concern is Gokhan Gonul and the midfield. Topal & Christian have been playing like dogshit. Same with Kuyt as well. This is going to be Gokhan Gonuls first game in a while so I'm a little concerned.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So he should not play then. Also RM may play as well or Emre.
But then Mehmet Topuz is so unpredictable. One game he'll play well then the other he'll play like Sabri.

For the love of God I hope Bekir doesn't play.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I think Gokhan will play. He has been working his way back and probably could have played against Bursa but they waited. Hopefully he can get right back into the groove.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
If Cristian plays he should be bombarding their goalie. I know he's gonna be nervous as hell and as some GS supporters said here they already wrote him off just cause he's a Turk. Shoot 10 times on him and he will **** it up

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
You will rape our flanks if Mancini sticks to 4-3-3 with Umut and Burak on the wings.

Good luck to both teams and may the best win.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If Cristian plays he should be bombarding their goalie. I know he's gonna be nervous as hell and as some GS supporters said here they already wrote him off just cause he's a Turk. Shoot 10 times on him and he will **** it up
Very true. His shooting has been piss poor lately though. Mehmet Topal should also be looking to shoot very often.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone know any good streaming sites? I don't mind paying but I can't afford the digiturk web tv one

1 - 20 of 105 Posts