Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pathetic. A ridiculously huge match and no thread.

:finger:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Gala playing better than we are at the moment. But a moment of Deivid brilliance will win us this.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gala was really good yesterday. Lets hope they get really cocky and F it up :D

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
only reason I think we can win now is because it is at SSS. If we were at ASY with this form we would probably lose.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Hope for a draw... I don't want to win and yet do not want to lose to GS.

·
*the drum drum*
42,888 Posts
The atmosphere around this game is almost non-existant, and this might seem a controversial thing to ask to some, but do you think we overrate this derby just a tad?

I'm telling you that River v Boca is a life or death situation under any circumstance, Celtic v Rangers pretty much is as well. Here with us, the atmosphere hits a peak IMO as high as the River v Boca rivalry, but only when both teams are in with a shout for the title. In a situation like this, the atmosphere and aura around the game dies down massively.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
This season for Fenerbahce bores me :yawn:

Frustrating may be a more appropriate term, but I'm on the fringe of giving up. I hope something happens in January to renew the spark :undecide:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
a win here would be nothing but a false sense of hope, it makes no difference, at all... win tie lose...

I'm juss suprised that aragones has kept his job for this long, usually a few bad weeks is enought for our board to sack a coach

·
Registered
744 Posts
if we play like we did in arsenal game God help us --it may be the biggest defeat recorded at home in a long timeeeee

·
my adp
318 Posts
I'm hoping for a great victory against Gala.. otherwise if we lose then Aragones must save his reputation to quit this job .. we're already doing bad so why not to take that risk and sack him?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Looks like Emre will play as Alex is still injured. I hope he can fill his boots...

·
*the drum drum*
42,888 Posts
That's good.

He can either finally deliver the goods, or he can get so embarrassed by playing shit against his old club that he'll learn to shut the **** up for good. What he said about Galatasaray a month or two back was disgusting and showed what sort of person he is.

Now he can either do what great footballers do and deliver on his words justifying his arrogance, or he can fall flat on his face.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
All right guys, as much as I'm sure you dislike Galatasaray and we despise Fenerbahce, we gotta keep one thing in mind. Without Fenerbahce, there would be no Galatasaray, and vice versa. So regardless of what happens tomorrow, let's be respectful

1 - 20 of 130 Posts