Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperLig Week#10: Bursaspor-Fenerbahçe​

Since Cenko isn't posting here anymore, I thought I'd make the thread this week.

We're coming off a good win against Gaziantep. Emenike has finally found his form and we're looking better than ever. We're also 5 points clear of Besiktas and 4 points in front of Kasimpasa.

Bursa is always tough but I think we should win this.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Always tough in Bursa, wouldn't be surprised with 1 or 0 points. Team can't focus on the derby next week, they have to take it one game at a time and get the job done here. Not sure who is on yellow card warning and curious to see if Gokhan, Meireles or Emre will feature or saving them as well. Hopefully three points here and we head into the derby with high morale.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Hopefully they wont feature at all since we've been pretty solid as of late with the players we have.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Mehmet Topuz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Caner Erkin, Bekir İrtegün, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, Selçuk Şahin, Cristian Baroni, Mehmet Topal, Salih Uçan, Emre Belözoğlu, Alper Potuk, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt, Emanuel Emenike, Pierre Webo

No Gokhan, Meireles, Kadlec. Alper will miss the derby if he gets a yellow card.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wouldn't be shocked if Alper gets a yellow this game considering the refs have a history of either sending off our players or giving them an undeserved yellow the week before a derby match.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts