Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SuperLig Week#1: Torku Konyaspor - Fenerbahçe​

Bit of a heart breaker in the Super Cup. Moving on I'm hoping the glimpses of Aykut football will slowly be weeded out and we start seeing some of the more creative players take the helm.

Alper played great when he was subbed on in the derby, I think performances like that will cement him in the starting line-up.

Season is just starting, regardless of the result in the cup we need to look at this game as a fresh beginning. A win here will give us the much needed morale and momentum for the very difficult Arsenal test after.

Line-up I'd like to see:

Mert
Mehmet Topuz (Gokhan if fit) - Yobo - Bekir (Egemen if fit) - Hasan
Topal
Emre - Meireles
Alper
Sow - Webo (Emenike if ready)​

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Sikimin asaga torku konyaspor

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Alper definitely needs to start over Cristian.

Hopefully Emenike plays too.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Volkan is still suspended, Emenike could get the start. Bekir and Kadlec probably to start at the back with Topuz on the right and HAK on the left.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Mert Günok, Serkan Kırıntılı, Alper Potuk, Bekir İrtegün, Caner Erkin, Cristian Baroni, Dirk Kuyt, Egemen Korkmaz, Emmanuel Emenike, Emre Belözoğlu, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Joseph Yobo, Mehmet Topuz, Moussa Sow, Pierre Webo, Salih Uçan, Selçuk Şahin ve Serdar Kesimal

Volkan, Meireles, and Alves are suspended. Kadlec wasn't brought due to the foreigner limit and Topal I guess is injured. Mert, Topuz, Bekir, Yobo, Hasan, Emre, Cristian, Alper, Sow, Webo, Emenike is probably what we will see.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Lol Kadlec wasn't brought but the blowjob king Cristian was...:palm: I hope for the sake of football, you won't progress to CL group stage, because Aykut, Aziz and Ersun all have hard-on for Cristian and he is several levels below FB level, in fact you have a couple of better Turkish options, and this is beyond baffling :wallbang: What's so special about him?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Well we don't have Topal and Meireles so Cristian is almost guaranteed to start tomorrow. In the few games we've had this season he actually has been pretty good. No idea if he can be consistent, though. I think managers like him because they know he will give his all and he can score goals here and there. Personally I would start Emre, Alper, and Salih against Konya.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Let's hope we get the season off on the right foot. One of our biggest problems last year was the play and form away from home so let's change that.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You also don't have Alves at the back so your back is more vulnerable too, but fair point about Meireles and Topal. I'd think Topuz, Salih, and Alper would be adequate, though. 3 zencis at the front might be a tad overkill, and I bet Emenike will be on the bench just for Ersun to show off that he can have a foreigner on the bench.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Lol Kadlec wasn't brought but the blowjob king Cristian was...:palm: I hope for the sake of football, you won't progress to CL group stage, because Aykut, Aziz and Ersun all have hard-on for Cristian and he is several levels below FB level, in fact you have a couple of better Turkish options, and this is beyond baffling :wallbang: What's so special about him?
He is awesome as a DLP in FM13. Perfect stats for the position.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I bet if you were only allowed to play 1 foreigner, that would be him.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
It's interesting because statistically speaking he was 1 of the best players in Europa last year and Fener's MVP there.

Anyway, I think Fener will get 3 points here no problem.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Mert Günok, Mehmet Topuz, Joseph Yobo, Bekir İrtegün, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Cristian Baroni, Emre Belözoğlu, Alper Potuk, Dirk Kuyt, Moussa Sow, Emmanuel Emenike.

dafuq, Kuyt is starting? :googly:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts