Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Well, the last time we played these guys, we were lucky to pull out a 2-1 win thanks a nice goal of a set piece by Kral. Erciyespor isn't a team to be taken lightly as they play respobsibly and they have that dangerous Cenk in attack. Ali Sami Yen will be wild (hopefully), so let's hope the urgency of the season sets in and we see a strong, victorious performance by our boys

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to Dr Whatshisname we were about to sign Cenk in our glory days a few years back but it didn't go through somehow.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
In retrospect it would've been a good move but we are pretty much set in attack for the time being so not a big deal

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Volkan is back for this one. He is more valuable then we give him credit for. Especially now that Saidou is gone. Cenk Isler is an ok attacker, but he just misses to many chances whenever I see him on Telelig, and he had a good year for Adanaspor some years back. The guy is originally raised up in Germany if I am not mistaken, but is among those who never made it there and moved to Turkey instead.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i can hardly keep the pc on for longer than 10 minutes. flu. don't be too demanding ;)

muhtemel 11: Mondragon, Sabri, Song, Tomas, Orhan, Hasan, Ayhan, İliç, Heinz, Necati ve Ümit.

Leave out Heinz and put in Aydin

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GK: Mondragon
DR: Sabri
DC: Tomas
DC: Song
DL: Orhan
MR: Hasan
MC: Cihan