13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

---------------------------

Sivasspor - Galatasaray

The match will be held in the 4 Eylül in Sivas which has a capacity of 10.000

Date: 12 February, Sunday at 19.00.
Referee: Selçuk Dereli
Bans: Orhan Ak (Galatasaray), Murat Duman(Sivasspor)
Weather: Partly clouded, 4 °C.

Form

Latest 5 Matches: Galatasaray

Diyarbakırspor: 0 - Galatasaray : 1
Galatasaray 6 - Gaziantepspor: 0
Malatyaspor: 1 - Galatasaray: 1
Galatasaray 5 - Giresunspor: 0
Konyaspor: 0 - Galatasaray: 1

Latest 5 Matches: Sivasspor

V. Manisaspor: 3 - Sivasspor: 1
Sivasspor:: 0 - Samsunspor: 3
Malatyaspor: 0 - Sivasspor:: 0
Ankaragücü: 0 - Sivasspor:: 0
Sivasspor:: 1 - Konyaspor: 1

Sivasspor haven't been performing well in the last few matches. So we have a very good chance of winning if we play our game which I expect is going to happen.
Aydin and Hasan Sas had slight injuries but by the looks of it they have overcome them and look to be able to start in the first eleven. Although I expect Aydin will have to give up his place for experienced midfielder Ayhan on the left wing. Sas will have the interest of a few because of his display of very bad temper in the last cup-match against Diyar. Umit Karan who scored a hattrick in the last league match could very well continue his fine form. He'll be accompanied by Necati in attack who failed to impress with his unconvincing play of late, although scoring in the 6-0 demolition of Gaziantepspor.
In defence and midfield we will have two familiar faces back. Song and Saidou have returned from their national duties. If there is no decline in form they're expected to start in the first eleven. Otherwise the squad of late (with Ferhat in Orhans place and Orhan in Song's place with Volkan playing as a defensive minded fielder instead of Saidou) will be the line up for the match. We might also see Heinz being experimented in a more central role in midfield while the match progesses.

Let's hope for a clean and exciting match from a fired up GS :hopefull:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:(

so we will see heinz there then

Match Squad:
Aly Faryd Mondragon
Stjepan Tomas
Rigobert Song
Alioum Saidou
Marek Heinz
Hakan Şükür
Necati Ateş
Hasan Şaş
Aykut Erçetin
Cihan Haspolatlı
Volkan Arslan
Sasa İliç
Ferhat Öztorun
Uğur Uçar
Sabri Sarıoğlu
Hasan Kabze
Ergün Penbe
Ümit Karan

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a bit worried as well considering last time FB lost points.

I was saying yesterday, if we didn't f*** up last time and win today we would be leading.

But I don't think I care much anymore. If we play well today and deserve to win it's fine but if we're crap against Sivas and lose points, than that's just the way it is. I think I will enjoy the games more if I forget during the match it's about FB and GS.

I just hope Heinz puts down a decent performance but I fear he'll be ineffectual again on that spot.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright! It's kick-off time.

First Eleven:

Galatasaray:
Mondragon
Cihan
Song
Tomas
Ferhat
Hasan Şaş
Saidou
Ilic
Heinz
Necati
Ümit

Sivasspor:
Petkovic
İbrahim
Hakkı
Fransergio
Hayrettin
Hakan
Yasir
Cem Karaca
Cem Can
Balili
Anderson

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
a draw will bring us closer to fenerbahce, but a win is the ONLY thing we should be looking for! why havent we scored yet damnit... come on umit karan, put one past these suckers...

second half starts...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts