Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We travel away to Sivas for week 3, a tough place to play but better now than in winter. They are level with us on four points after beating Gaziantep away and drawing Mersin at home last week after going up 3-1. Eneramo is the target man and as usual, will need to be closely watched. I'm sure his fellow countryman Yobo will keep an eye on him. Aykut should be starting Alex once again and I hope we don't see much more of Selcuk but we've been wishing that for too long now. Volkan, Serdar and Krasic are out injured. Bienvenu, Sezer, Ozgur, Orhan and Cristian weren't included.

The 19 players taken: Mert Günok, Serkan Kırıntılı, Erten Ersu, Gökhan Gönül, Bekir İrtegün, Joseph Yobo, Egemen Korkmaz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Dirk Kuyt, Alex de Souza, Salih Uçan, Mehmet Topuz, Mehmet Topal, Miroslav Stoch, Selçuk Şahin, Caner Erkin, Semih Şentürk, Moussa Sow ve Recep Niyaz.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least he wised up and started Alex. Would much rather see Topal - Topuz and then Stoch out left.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yes Selcuk is starting! :proud:

And still Stoch can't get into the first team. LOL

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Like i just have to say, **** you Aykut for not starting Stoch, probably one of our few sparks in the Spartak game... way to 'reward' the kid for playing well by starting him on the bench.

What a joke, you're running this team like a ****ing clown.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I should stop watching premier league games before FB. This is just absolutely brutal on every level.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Selcuk had around 6 touches and all of them were turned over. :D We've had almost all of the possesion in the game but Sivas had the better attacks. Our midfield is a huuuge disapointment. Eneramo has looked dangerous so far for Sivas, wouldn't be surprised if he scores the winner.

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
i was watching the english stream. The commentator goes "Game is really sloppy, no real flow of the gmae."

I turned to turkish stream. "Mac cok zevkli geciyor. Ligin en zevkli maci simdiye kadar..."

:stoned:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
i was watching the english stream. The commentator goes "Game is really sloppy, no real flow of the gmae."

I turned to turkish stream. "Mac cok zevkli geciyor. Ligin en zevkli maci simdiye kadar..."

:stoned:
Says it all really.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts