Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, Gaziantep visits the SSS with a women and children only match. Alex is back, Serdar still out injured. A good win here would give us a boost before the Spartak match.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
We definitely need to come out guns flying. We really need to inject confidence in this team, and the fan base as well. As unreasonable our fans can be, they have never been so tight with the team in its history. It's time to reward both the players and the fans with some good football.

Get the kaptan rejuvinated for the season with a start and with proper options up front a la Sow, Kuyt, Krasic and Stoch.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Looks like Aykut has left Alex out again for this match according to media reports via Alex's twitter account. I guess this is so that he can practice his lineup for the Spartak game?

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Aykut has officially lost it, Alex is a legend at your club and this is how you treat him? Alex was right Aykut is a jealous little bitch isn't he? face it Aykut, Alex has done more for Fenerbahce than you. Sad... it's always these "gentleman" managers that have the biggest egos.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Aykut has officially lost it, Alex is a legend at your club and this is how you treat him? Alex was right Aykut is a jealous little bitch isn't he? face it Aykut, Alex has done more for Fenerbahce than you. Sad... it's always these "gentleman" managers that have the biggest egos.
Ok, does Aykut go on twitter to answer fans questions? I wonder if that was a coincidence to go and answer questions on twitter the week you get left out of 2 matches.

Also, its one thing to be a legend and its another thing to play based on mert vs performance. The guy is 35 years old. You can't start him every game.

I would expect these guys to sit down and agree not to have little twitter fits and stupid press conferences that are obviously fake. If there is a problem, fix it. Either Alex leaves or he accepts his new diminished role. With all athletes who get old, its hard for them to accept the fact that younger guys are in line waiting.

·
Registered
706 Posts
If Aykut was fired today, do you think he could go to a mid table STSL team and be successful? But first, do you think any team would even be interested in him?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
**** no, Aykut is one of those guys who can probably only work at FB. I don't think he could ever make it at any other club.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Then he probably should not answer stupid questions regarding if he's starting or not. Obviously some fans are really butthurt that 'he's being treated so badly', why add to it?

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
There is nothing wrong with telling the truth over simple matters.

The same outrage would ensue whether people find out over Twitter or whether they find out on match day.

Mind you, if you read his Twitter feed, you'll see that he has mentioned many times that he respects the managers decision, and that the managers opinion as well as the team's success is what matters, not whether he's on the pitch or not.

This whole thing is ridiculous, you can't transition the team away from Alex without buying any creative or technical players. If we had Emre or a similar player, and had another Stoch, then sure try new things. But as things stand, we're sacrificing Alex so we can play with arguably the blandest midfield trio in all of Europe.

Build a squad that is full of players that need someone to pull the strings, then get rid of one (Emre) and oppress the other (Alex) player you have that can do just that. Aykut's logic astounds me, it really does.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Will Krasic be benched again? Or just rested to start vs Spartak?

·
Registered
418 Posts
man this is really pissing me off !!!First it was Emre then Dia and now he is axing ALEX !!!! WTF is going on ??? Aykut is doing things like gs`li would .... on the other hand keep selcuk , henry , semih and thank god ozer is gone !!!! kendisini gelecegin ALEX`i sanan got vereni !!!!
10SUZ OLMAZ !!!!!!!! ALEX DE SOUZA

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Massive blow for Antep as they sold Ivelin Popov to Kuban Krasnodar.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Aykut Kocaman should stay TD at fener for years and years to come.
He is quietly building a new legacy at the club, and embodies the Fenerbahce spirit.
Long live Aykut.

·
Registered
744 Posts
man this is really pissing me off !!!First it was Emre then Dia and now he is axing ALEX !!!! WTF is going on ??? Aykut is doing things like gs`li would .... on the other hand keep selcuk , henry , semih and thank god ozer is gone !!!! kendisini gelecegin ALEX`i sanan got vereni !!!!
10SUZ OLMAZ !!!!!!!! ALEX DE SOUZA

we have a big alex fan over here haha

but yeah I dont know wtf aykut is doing

1 - 20 of 193 Posts