1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[tub]UN2uxW9pTWQ[/tub]

I suspect we'll win 3-0
bahahah and then i woke up.

Haydi bakalim Fenerbahcem. Hep Destek Tam Destek, but this season is a passionless disaster on the pitch.

Its not like we had a major overhaul of the players, i dont get why we're so different this year. :(

anyways.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
we will lose at LEAST 2 points. This is a given there is no way in ****ing gods hell we are going to win this game. It's juss a giant fecal matter growing in size, and when matchday comes it'll be an enormous pile of uncontrolable shiit tumbling down on us all.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
EsEs beats this team 6-1 last week, I wonder what Fenerbahce will do.
My 'I'm-tired-of-hoping-this-thing-will-turn-around-and-the-squad-will-start-giving-a-damn-and-Aragones-will-start-making-the-decisions-that-seem-so-obvious-to-the-rest-of-us' prediction?

Fenerbahce will go up early 1-0, then hang on for dear life the rest of the match, possibly giving up a stupid late goal to drop 2 points...

By the way, brilliant thread title. Who knew direct translations could be so entertaining :shades:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Its not like we had a major overhaul of the players, i dont get why we're so different this year. :(
The answer lies at 0:20 of the video you posted :moan:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Our 100 yil was a very fortunate championship to be honest. Zico was great but bjk and gala were so bad that year, it is the only reason we won the league. We dropped as many points as we have this year I think.

·
*the drum drum*
43,495 Posts
This poor excuse for a taxpayer ripoff has the wood over us. I still can't believe a club can be so stupid to loan a player out and not prevent him from playing against his own club, I almost got into a fight at Kadiköy over that.

Let's concentrate on what should be done after the match in two nights from now. You know, to put it in English, the match against **** Erotic Sport :dazed:

And if we have anyone here from Bursa, I'm sorry . . the odds say you're gay :eek:

·
*the drum drum*
43,495 Posts
He scored and I burst into laughter and said something about orospu cocuklari being so stupid to let him play that match while walking past a pub full of yellow & navy maniacs who didn't take lightly to some guy not dressed like a bird bursting into laughter.

Yeah there were a few of them in those stupid bird raincoats that we all thought wouldn't sell but somehow they did.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
You're referring to Kerim Zengin scoring twice against FB, right?

Man, I almost forgot about him...is he still on Fenerbahce's books?

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
He scored and I burst into laughter and said something about orospu cocuklari being so stupid to let him play that match while walking past a pub full of yellow & navy maniacs who didn't take lightly to some guy not dressed like a bird bursting into laughter.

Yeah there were a few of them in those stupid bird raincoats that we all thought wouldn't sell but somehow they did.
:howler: cenk has one of those jackets, he still wears it everywhere he goes.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
You could have at least turned the image into the url of the imge Cenk. It seems that whenever VS try to do something, there are just twice as much problems.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts