Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only a couple of weeks left, I can't wait for our first 'real' match :excited: It will be a shame to lose against Terek though... :howler::scared:

anyway, as I've said before, the match will be played on 6th of March and yesterday referees for this match were nominated:
referee: Vladimir Pettay (Petrozavodsk)
linesmen: Vladislav Khodeev (Voronezh) and Evgeniy Volnin (Vladimir)

reserve referee: Stanislav Sukhina (Malakhovka).

any comments on these refs?
I recall making some kind of summary about how lucky/unlucky every RPL ref was for us last season but I don't feel like searching for it in 4000 posts :howler:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Wo-hooo :howler: be careful, Loko :D Pettai :yuck: :yuck: буквоед чертов :yuck:
What about stats, he's served only one match of Lokomotiv in last season, the one v Shinnik, won by Loko 2:0. But I hate his manner to give cards for every foul, recalling second yellow card for Kingston in our match v Pedo. Absolutely innocent man was sent off :mad: So, I repeat, Lokomotiv must be careful :D
Btw as referee.ru says, his hobby is коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков :lala: :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ginger_ale said:
Wo-hooo :howler: be careful, Loko :D Pettai :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
What about stats, he's served only one match of Lokomotiv in last season, the one v Shinnik, won by Loko 2:0. But I hate his manner to give cards for every foul, recalling second yellow card for Kingston in our match v Pedo. Absolutely innocent man was sent off :mad: So, I repeat, Lokomotiv must be careful :D
Btw as referee.ru says, his hobby is :lala: :D
oh... well, I expect a yellow card to Boss, to Loskov and to all our defs then. Plus one card to Sychev for simulation :howler:
Thanks ginger:D

btw, is it difficult to translate the words you said in Russian into English? :wallbang:
буквоед чертов - damn pedant/hair-splitter/letter-bound person etc
коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков - collecting of souvenir/specialty alcoholic beverages or smth like this :wallbang:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey I dont know them either, that's why I asked:D and I live here in Russia and still don't know them. Who's really stupid now? :howler::D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
lol:D:howler:
btw, will be this game on RTR planeta? or still i have to wait for see some games until the League will start?:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are probs with translation of the matches this season :wallbang: I'm not sure but I read that only ORT and NTV will show them:confused: I may be wrong though.. So I dont know... :(

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's not 100% info... I don't know exactly:( So maybe you can, dont get upset too early :)

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Julia said:
oh... well, I expect a yellow card to Boss, to Loskov and to all our defs then. Plus one card to Sychev for simulation :howler:
Thanks ginger:D
btw, is it difficult to translate the words you said in Russian into English? :wallbang:
yes it is.

буквоед чертов - damn pedant/hair-splitter/letter-bound person etc
коллекционирование сувенирных алкогольных напитков - collecting of souvenir/specialty alcoholic beverages or smth like this :wallbang:
thanks a lot for explanation.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
true :thmbup:
I'm amazed that you remember it :eek: I never remember refs :howler:

stats from that match:
Zenit - CSKA

7 yellow cards in total...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I remember it only because I read Zenit's gb after that match and they talked very badly about him. But who knows. Что русскому хорошо, то немцу смерть. ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:wallbang: geez no Russian here plz... :wallbang:

u're right though:D But I bet we'll get lots of yellow cards :(

btw, will we have to buy tickets or season cards are ok for this match too? :confused:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
No way. If I knew the adequate translation of the proverb i'd use English. But I don't.

Yeah, season cards will work. :happy:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's great, i was so worried they wouldn't... :relieved::happy:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Let's see how Terek can look like vs the champion.
Last year Terek was too far better than all teams from 1st div and looked like a schoolboy in a nursery shcool.

Go Terek!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts