Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter-Roma: Supercoppa italiana si giocherà a New York

08:31 del 28 maggio

Inter e Roma sono d'accordo: la prossima Supercoppa italiana si giocherà ad agosto negli Stati Uniti, al Giants Stadium di New York.

===============

those who live in NY...or even in the USA....do u guys plan to go? the game will be in august...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who lives in NY? :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AS_Roma83, i see u have a lot of favorite teams...but no ny giants and ny jets? whats up with that? :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plus Primo and Romanista10..
they are lucky...if i want to go, i have to take a plane and go all the way from san francisco to ny...but it's worth it...

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I was about to say that it was just a quick domestic flight, but how long would it take to fly from San Francisco til New York? Probably not that much less than from Norway to Italy.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure...but probably not too long...if i really go to ny to watch the game, i will probably stay there for a couple more days for sightseeing...as i have never been to ny... :embarass:

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,202 Posts
When was this decision made, that they will play in USA,was it a option before?

Interesting choice, maybe next year the SuperCoppa will be in Asia,Saudi Arabia?
Money talks:D:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
in asia? hopefully, in hong kong... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
double post...

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
When was this decision made, that they will play in USA,was it a option before?

Interesting choice, maybe next year the SuperCoppa will be in Asia,Saudi Arabia?
Money talks:D:D
now that would be sweet!
well maybe I'm putting the carriage in front of the horse here since I have no idea if Roma's gonna take part in the super coppa next year

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Grazie Dio :proud:
I am so ****kin happy.....can't wait to see you all - party is on me in the parking lot and possibly hotel room later. Forza.
Even a few Inter fans are welcome. Party time baby. When tickets go on sale? Will Wu Tang play at the half? :thumbsup::howler:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hoooolllllllllllyyyyyyyyy sssshhhiiiittttttt i am going baby to see Roma me and Romanista10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
My brother (I Lupetti) and I went to the 2004 Italian Supercup match at Giants Stadium between Milan and Juventus and it was awesome. We have since always wished for the chance to see Roma play in the USA for a trophy and it now appears we may have our wish!!!! I am soooooo freakin excited, I'm jumping around like a kid at Christmas!

Primo, you better get your a$$ there and meet up with me and my Roma crew before the match!! Its going to be a pre-game party in Giallorosso colors at Giants Stadium!

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I was about to say that it was just a quick domestic flight, but how long would it take to fly from San Francisco til New York? Probably not that much less than from Norway to Italy.
A direct flight from San Francisco to New York is about 5 hours.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts