Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chiesa, Cuadrado and De Ligt all out.

Hakan is back.

Dzeko-Lautaro is our worst forward combination IMO.

Your thoughts, your thoughts...

Font Number

·
Registered
68,311 Posts
We scored plenty of goals with Dzeko Lautaro starting together so that is harsh. Sure ideally you want a cf with a support striker like Correa/Sanchez, but 2 pure cfs isn't a problem based on Lukaku- Lautaro and then Dzeko-Lautaro as long as the wbs and midfield (and at times defenders) create. Dzeko can create too as can Lautaro.

Obviously juve have important absentees but those front 3 of Morata, Dybala and Bernardeschi are international players not Primavera nobodies so we still need to be wary

juve fullbacks look suspect (I know Di Sciglio scored the winner in Rome but I never rated him since his Milan days), certainly Sandro and Cuadrado would worry me more

Dumfries, pay attention. No silly mistakes please this time

Important game, hopefully we end up winning so Samir can lift another trophy in Milano

Forza Inter

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
No szczesny either as he doesn't have the green pass.

BTW. Does any one know where one can watch this? Seems Supersport only bought serie a rights and not super coppa for southern Africa. 🤬

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky here in Germany in that DAZN shows basically every Inter game of the season, bar the odd CL match.

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We scored plenty of goals with Dzeko Lautaro starting together so that is harsh. Sure ideally you want a cf with a support striker like Correa/Sanchez, but 2 pure cfs isn't a problem based on Lukaku- Lautaro and then Dzeko-Lautaro as long as the wbs and midfield (and at times defenders) create. Dzeko can create too as can Lautaro.

Obviously juve have important absentees but those front 3 of Morata, Dybala and Bernardeschi are international players not Primavera nobodies so we still need to be wary

juve fullbacks look suspect (I know Di Sciglio scored the winner in Rome but I never rated him since his Milan days), certainly Sandro and Cuadrado would worry me more

Dumfries, pay attention. No silly mistakes please this time

Important game, hopefully we end up winning so Samir can lift another trophy in Milano

Forza Inter
With the exception of Rugani and De Sciglio this is still a very good Juve team. Won't be easy.

I see their XT forum has turned into a graveyard BTW. Last game thread was November 6 :oops:

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Lucky here in Germany in that DAZN shows basically every Inter game of the season, bar the odd CL match.
SS shows all the serie a and cl games. My issues are with super coppa and coppa italia.

DAZN in SA is currently focused on boxing.

·
Registered
48,717 Posts
With the exception of Rugani and De Sciglio this is still a very good Juve team.
Very good for losing the Supercup. There are no more than four very good players and probably just one I could consider for building a winning team, Locatelli. Dybala and Morata are very good but that's it. Chiellini is excellent, but he is also 50 years old. The fact that probably Juventus will rely badly on him to keep the team together is the the ultimate proof that this team is not very good.

Bold prediction: Inter win 3-1 or even 4-1 in spite of Chiellini

·
Administrator
53,593 Posts
Sandro should not worry you more, if anything this season both Pellegrini and especially De Sciglio have been better then Sandro, who plays like he is in permanent siesta.

This game will be an easy loss for Juve. Just go through it without any more injuries, and saving legs for the league games if necessary, or wait for signings to salvage this horrendous season with a joke of a squad .

P.S I might just have jinxed him, but Rugani actually has 3 games in a row where he has been very good. As good if not better then De Ligt in these ties. ´But now he is bound to go down to his level again.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
68,311 Posts
No szczesny either as he doesn't have the green pass.

BTW. Does any one know where one can watch this? Seems Supersport only bought serie a rights and not super coppa for southern Africa. 🤬
Youtube in middle east are showing Serie A this season but nothing on their channel yet about this game though I am hopeful they broadcast it because they showed the 2 coach press conferences and posted a Supercoppa promo video

If not then this stream could be ok

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
68,311 Posts
Very good for losing the Supercup. There are no more than four very good players and probably just one I could consider for building a winning team, Locatelli. Dybala and Morata are very good but that's it. Chiellini is excellent, but he is also 50 years old. The fact that probably Juventus will rely badly on him to keep the team together is the the ultimate proof that this team is not very good.

Bold prediction: Inter win 3-1 or even 4-1 in spite of Chiellini
Let's not forget that juve are high on confidence after the crazy comeback at Olimpico

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would've prefered Sanchez or Correa to Dzeko.

Correa started our 2 best performances of the season (first 75 mins against Napoli) and Roma away and Sanchez has been superb lately.

But Dzeko has proven me wrong many times already this season.

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2 big chances missed already

De Vrij and Lautaro

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We're tearing them apart.

How we haven't scored yet is beyond me....

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CLEAR PEN ON BARELLA

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DISGUSTING REFEREEING

Chiellini DID NOT touch the ball, only Barella. Disgraceful.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,337 Posts
Erhm, how is that not a penalty. Chiellini clatters into Barella from behind. VAR not even calling the ref over to look at the footage? Strange...

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
19,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any other team in Italy and that is a penalty

Reactions: Firdaus and stefan9
1 - 20 of 118 Posts