Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
un altro volta era ancore Lui,Stefano Fiore la Bestia Nera della Juve.Once again Fiore destroys Juve and enhances his reputation as one of Italy's best Midfielders,Come the Euro 2004 Finals Stefano will be one of our shining lights.
Back to his best Forza Fiore!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Fiore has Azzurri dream Friday 19 March, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefano Fiore has admitted he hopes his good form for Lazio will see him break into the Italy side.

The former Udinese ace is a regular squad member but he¡¦s keen on an Azzurri starting shirt during Euro 2004.

"I¡¦m happy with how I¡¦m playing," he said, after scoring twice in the Coppa Italia Final against Juventus on Wednesday.

"I¡¦m giving my very best right now because I want to play a major part in Portugal at the end of this campaign.

"Many players get the chance to fight for a Scudetto in a career but winning a World Cup or a European Championship is more difficult. I¡¦m still young so I hope that I can fulfil my dream."

Lazio will be hoping that the 28-year-old can continue to impress in the derby against Roma on Sunday evening.

A game that will bring him face to face with international colleagues Francesco Totti and Antonio Cassano.

"They are great players and I like clashes like this one," he added. "Let¡¦s hope that we are more fortunate this weekend than we have been in the past against the Giallorossi."

channel4

1 - 2 of 2 Posts