Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think of it my team ST Helens have won all 5 games so far and are top there must be fans here who like it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
henryrules said:
What you guys think of it my team ST Helens have won all 5 games so far and are top there must be fans here who like it.
They're rubbish, crap, diabolical. All Aussie NRL teams would smash you to pieces on Aussie turf :tongue:

Just kidding, how's the game going in the UK? I don't get to watch alot of the Super League, but it is on Pay TV here in Oz, and the quality of the matches seems to be very good.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i havent followed it really closely, but what i have seen of the super league has been pretty good. i feel that the nrl is a stronger league though. just looking at how close the comp has been in recent years really shows that there is a much more level playing field over here.

does the super league has a salary cap?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buzzard4563 said:
i havent followed it really closely, but what i have seen of the super league has been pretty good. i feel that the nrl is a stronger league though. just looking at how close the comp has been in recent years really shows that there is a much more level playing field over here.

does the super league has a salary cap?
Yeah it does have a salary cap also St Helens have won there first 7games what a team we have with Lyon,Pryce,Long and Cunninham as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
henryrules said:
Yeah it does have a salary cap also St Helens have won there first 7games what a team we have with Lyon,Pryce,Long and Cunninham as well. :thumbsup:
There is huge speculation here that Lyons is coming back to Oz next year. Tip is he'll play for Manly or (shock horror) Parra!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That be bad news for me i want him to stay i do. :depress:

·
Registered
504 Posts
henryrules said:
That be bad news for me i want him to stay i do. :depress:
Yeah he is a good player that's for sure.

For me personally I don't think he should re-join Parra. I think he lost quite a few friends at the club with the way he handled his departure. He will probably end up at Manly anyway.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
May i suggest any rugby league fans should be on rlfans.com as it is the proper forum for rugby league insted of having low replies on topics there are amny mopre fans on rlfans....
By the way,leeds had a similar run like saints lsat year and it all crumbled,dont be so sure of been succesful this year,remember what happened in the play offs last year

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
You guys still following superleague ??

Leeds for the top, i ahve a season ticket but havent been for ages.

What you guys of Les Catalans getting to the final of the challenge cup ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts