Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
They play it one season and don't the other, goes to show how piss poor of a game it is really. Do cards count towards the league?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Ujfalusi and Burak won't be able to play because of those, but I'm not worried anyway, because we DO have the depth.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And they reduce a ban period over a match that means nothing.

I wish Fener could reduce some bands like this too. Why play in Erzurum, I'd rather play at home and use this as one of our ban matches.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
But Krasic was?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Looks like our players are going to have a busy month of football, starting with this game. Well, actually, you can also count the Vaslui game during the week too. Most of our players are going to be with their NT during the week and then we go away to Izmir against Elazig, that's 4. Then we'll be playing the first leg of CL qualifier vs Spartak, then back to the league and then the return leg vs Spartak, that's 7.

All in all, we're pretty much playing mid-week games until god knows when..

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Gokhan and Yobo weren't taken.

Edit: Neither was Serdar, Ozgur or Sezer.
I'd much prefer GG stay back and recover from the injury he picked up during the week. I read Ali Yildirim saying that there are offers for Ozer, Sezer and Ozgur and that these players are also open to offers. I guess that's the end of these 3.

Would be good to see Krasic play tonight, he played two pre-season games with Juve and apparently scored in both games. Krasic won't be going to his NT during the week, which is good imo since we have a busy fixture ahead.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I'd much prefer GG stay back and recover from the injury he picked up during the week. I read Ali Yildirim saying that there are offers for Ozer, Sezer and Ozgur and that these players are also open to offers. I guess that's the end of these 3.
Ozer I understand, but we bought Sezer last season and Ozgur during the winter. Why are we looking to offload them so quickly? I know we have too many players, but Sezer is useful because he can play in any position in midfield and Ozgur can provide cover should Hasan get any suspensions.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Looks like our players are going to have a busy month of football, starting with this game. Well, actually, you can also count the Vaslui game during the week too. Most of our players are going to be with their NT during the week and then we go away to Izmir against Elazig, that's 4. Then we'll be playing the first leg of CL qualifier vs Spartak, then back to the league and then the return leg vs Spartak, that's 7.

All in all, we're pretty much playing mid-week games until god knows when..
Elazig's home is in Izmir?:confused:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We're gonna get raped.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Fenerbahce:

Volkan-Orhan-Bekir-Egemen-Hasan Ali-Selçuk-Mehmet Topal-Cristian-Stoch-Mehmet Topuz-Kuyt

Galatasaray:

Muslera, Eboue, Semih, Dany, Hakan, Engin, Hamit, Selçuk, Emre, Umut, Elmander

1 - 20 of 163 Posts