Registered
4,134 Posts
Exactly my point. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Exactly my point. :thumbsup:
You fancied the point:D

1-1 so far. Nice game, non stop movements with some amature moments which makes it even more exciting to watch!

Palermo scored first from a rocket from outside the area and Gallardo aka prick equalized from a beautifully taken free kick!

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You fancied the point:D
but it is true I believe. In Argentina everybody wants to play his own game no matter they face Boca or any other team.
Tactics and pragmatism are killing the game in Europe

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
I have always liked River, they should have won today,they missed a very easy chance at the end of the game .

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Buonanotte had a Buongiorno, if he has many of those he will have a Buonavita, if he has a carreer of those he will have DolceVita and if he is back on his recent times below par form, he will have just la notte...River never deserves anything in La Bombonera aside a major quantity of insults and other yerbas...let them seek fame in a Tokyo Hotel concert...

the tie is correct, they could **** us in that last chance

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Buonanotte had a Buongiorno, if he has many of those he will have a Buonavita, if he has a carreer of those he will have DolceVita and if he is back on his recent times below par form, he will have just la notte...River never deserves anything in La Bombonera aside a major quantity of insults and other yerbas...let them seek fame in a Tokyo Hotel concert...

the tie is correct, they could **** us in that last chance
:D

Fangio always delivers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts