Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see most of the same people are still here with some new faces.. I dunno if you remember me, well not that it matters.. I am in a pretty good mood today so I thought I'd stop by and check this place out.. ;)

It seems dead though..:eek:

What's your take on the WC so far ?

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Hey, i'm quite new, where has everyone esle gone, only Aca, RSF and Montegrina aswell as my self post here quite often. I just want to know where everyone esle has gone, i know a lot of people went to plavi fans but that doesnt work anymore so id like to know where they've gone.
I think this world cup has been crazy with no sure result. it's just pathetic we're not there because we are better than a lot of the teams that are there but we were unlucky with dodgy refereeing and a few missed sitters all rolled into one.
Welcome back though and I hope your hear to stay.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know where they are.. Everyone just kind of left :eek: :D Come September though when the Euro qualifiers start this place should be busy again..

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Hope you are right PFC;)

Sometimes i feel that i reply to myself:rolleyes: :D

WC? Well, our guys better pull-up their socks, 'cose i lived to jump & shout whan Italy scores:rolleyes: ;) :D :tongue:

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
I thought "ah, it must be that good old mentally unstable aca". :D

:D :tongue:

edit again:

Sorry one million times:D

bloody links. Quote & edit are too close to eachother:D

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
This sounds like the right place to make my come-back post here at XT
Tis a good day for many all over the world :D
And since I was feeling very good on this special day, just like my good friend Niko, I decided to make an appearance back in here too ;)
As for the WC, this WC has been depressing, Argentina and France :tongue: are already on their way home, which leaves it wide open for teams like Senegal, etc.
The only thing I liked about this WC is that some teams were proven to the world that they aren't world powers in soccer, nor were they ever, so that is good that it brought some 'certain' people back down to earth ;)
But hey, it can still be good with teams like Brazil, Italy, England, Sweden, etc. still making a run at it
I'm going for Brazil, and was from the start, along with China (who are out) so, go BRAZILIA! :D

PS. Nice to see all you Serbs here, its been a while :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Italy all the way, although I also really like Brazil ;)

BTW ... PFC is gay. ;)

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok there il genio, oops I mean Mihajlovic, oops I mean King_11.. :tongue:

Had you listened to my WC pics you would of won money today :greed:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I still have one ticket left ... and I guarantee it's a winner ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
More like 40 times that amount, sh*tface ! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts