Non male..

Attachments

·
Registered
57,648 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
Hopefully this will eventually translate to Inter not having to resort to ludicrous player exchange offers and loans with options to buy.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Inter Milan signs wide-ranging Mastercard partnership

Posted: 1 Jun 2018 News

Italian Serie A football club Inter Milan has entered into a partnership with global payment services provider Mastercard.

The two-year deal covers the 2018-19 to 2019-20 seasons, with Mastercard to work with Inter to revolutionise the stadium experience at the club’s San Siro home ground.

During Inter’s home matches in Serie A and the Coppa Italia, fans will be given access to exclusive Mastercard services, with supporters to be able to buy tickets and gain access to the stadium using their smartphones. Cashless sales points will also be set up on match days.

Young supporters will also be given the chance to be Inter mascots, with all fans to be offered special travel packages for away matches. Meet-and-greet sessions at training sessions and before matches will also be set up, while Mastercard and Inter will offer stadium tours as part of the agreement.

Inter will return to Europe’s top-tier club competition, the Uefa Champions League, next season after finishing the 2017-18 campaign fourth in Serie A.

“Social initiatives and commercial partnerships have become increasingly relevant in terms of the daily running of our club,” Inter chief executive Alessandro Antonello said.

“Therefore, we are extremely pleased to link up Mastercard, a prestigious partner who have strong links to both solidarity and football. We are proud to be the first football club to sign such an agreement with Mastercard. We are also now happy to announce that we’ve qualified for the next edition of the Uefa Champions League, which is a historic partner of Mastercard.”

https://www.sportbusiness.com/sport-news/inter-milan-signs-wide-ranging-mastercard-partnership

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Hopefully this will eventually translate to Inter not having to resort to ludicrous player exchange offers and loans with options to buy.
Exchanges can be good at times. Genoa got players+money in return for Motta and Milito moving to Inter, and we got Eto'o and money in return for Zlatan moving to Barca. We got Cassano thanks to a swap too (with Pazzini)

Of course we lost Cassano because of a swap with Belfodil...

·
Registered
43,519 Posts
Exchanges can be good at times. Genoa got players+money in return for Motta and Milito moving to Inter, and we got Eto'o and money in return for Zlatan moving to Barca. We got Cassano thanks to a swap too (with Pazzini)

Of course we lost Cassano because of a swap with Belfodil...
He's talking about the kind of proposals that we've made in recent times where we go for a big player and offer them a few youth players and a Snickers bar.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
I don't like Snickers. Mars is much superior.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,875 Posts
He's talking about the kind of proposals that we've made in recent times where we go for a big player and offer them a few youth players and a Snickers bar.
Apparently we already made a loan bid of 8 million for Politano with an option to buy for 14 million.

Now I'm just waiting for our Santon + 5 million bid for Chiesa.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
We made a €10m bid for Moussa Dembele, what an embarrassment.
It's retarded

And it looks like if he does come he'll be the replacement for Rafinha. You can imagine all the creativity and intricate passing this guy would bring to the team, LOL

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Moratti: ‘Inter in good hands’
Football Italia

Former Inter President Massimo Moratti believes the club “is in good hands” with Steven Zhang - “it’d be a serious error to underestimate him”.

The 27-year-old is the youngest President in the club’s history, with the son of Suning owner Jindong Zhang confirmed in the role yesterday.

“Beautiful Inter, once again you surprise and fascinate,” Moratti wrote in today’s Corriere della Sera.

“The Presidency of the very young Zhang is a breath of fresh air in the world of Italian football, like the brushstroke of a brilliant artist.

“Bravo to Steven for deciding to directly and officially guide one of the biggest and most storied clubs, perhaps the most loved by its fans.

“It’d be a serious error to underestimate him because of his age or lack of experience, he’s an intelligent lad who has also been forced to use cunning in a different environment and different world from his.

“His great education makes him seem shy, but he isn’t. When you talk to him he appears to hang on your every word, but he has the look of someone who is studying you and has already worked out how to respond.

“He’s awake and modern in the way he plans for the future and communicates, as well as being generous to those who deserve it.

“In short, I think we’re in good hands.

“I think he’ll love Inter and fight to make them win, without raising his voice but with great determination. I’m confident and curious to see how he grows in this wonderful adventure.

“A President, an owner, carries with him the passion and feeling of all the fans, and that shouldn’t be a burden but a great privilege, the way I always saw it.

“Forza my beautiful Inter.”

---

Moratti is such a great man. I wish I can meet him and speak to him about Inter one day.. :)

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Marotta: Suning a 'great group'
Football Italia

Beppe Marotta has returned from his meeting with ‘great’ Inter owners Suning Group in China, describing it as ‘a beautiful experience’.

Marotta spent the weekend in Nanjing to reportedly discuss his future role as Inter general manager, with Corriere dello Sport reporting Suning plans to give him ‘carte blanche’.

“It was a beautiful experience. They’re a great group,” he told Il Giornale.

Calciomercato.com adds the 61-year-old will receive a salary worth €1.5m a season plus ‘lucrative’ bonuses and should be confirmed after the Nerazzurri’s match against Juventus on December 7.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Marotta: 'Positive' Inter impression
Football Italia

Beppe Marotta says Suning Group has made ‘a positive impression’ on him after returning from his meeting with Inter’s owners.

Marotta spent the weekend in Nanjing to reportedly discuss his future role as Inter general manager, and the 61-year-old added to his praise for Suning.

“Impressions? Positive. We’ll talk later,” he told reporters at Milan Malpensa airport.

Calcio e Finanza expects the former Juventus executive to become CEO for ‘sporting’ affairs, with Alessandro Antonello staying on for ‘administrative’ matters.

Furthermore, Nerazzurri President Steven Zhang would now be ready to ‘accelerate signatures, announcements and above all Marotta being sworn into office’.

The website also expects his appointment to be formalised ‘next week’ as opposed to after the Beneamata’s Derby d’Italia with Juve on December 7.

---

Marotta already working at Inter
Football Italia

Giuseppe Marotta’s role at Inter hasn’t been officially announced yet, but he arrived at today’s Lega Serie A meeting with CEO Alessandro Antonello.

The director left Juventus last month after being removed from the board, and he was in China at the weekend to meet Nerazzurri owners Suning Group.

It hasn’t yet been officially confirmed that he’ll become an Inter director, but FCInterNews reports he arrived at today’s Lega Serie A meeting alongside Antonello.

The two arrived in an official Inter car, indicating that Marotta is already working for the Beneamata.

---

Looks like Marotta and Antonello have a good understanding.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Benvenuto :)

Attachments

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Official: Marotta joins Inter
Football Italia

Giuseppe Marotta has officially joined Inter as CEO for sport - “it’s a source of great pride for me”.

The director left Juventus earlier this year, and at a board meeting today he has officially been appointed as a new Nerazzurri official.

“From today I’m part of the great Inter,” Marotta confirmed in a video released on the club’s Twitter account.

“It’s a source of great pride for me, I’ll hold the important position of CEO of the sporting area.

“This is an important experience in my professional life, full of great responsibility. That doesn’t scare me though, you start a new path and you have to be a winner.”

#Marotta: "Da oggi farò parte della grande Inter, per me è motivo di grande orgoglio" #FCIM pic.twitter.com/6zexEy62aC

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
China's richest man wants Inter?
Football Italia

Alibaba chief Jack Ma, described as China’s richest man, is reportedly set to purchase Erick Thohir’s 31 percent stake in Inter.

According to Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport, Ma would invest in Inter through Yunfeng Capital, a fund based in Hong Kong and created with fellow tech tycoon David Yu.

The newspapers explain Thohir’s share is valued at ‘around €150m’ and that could be the figure Yungfeng pays to buy out the Indonesian.

Ma has close relations with Nerazzurri owner and Suning Group supremo Zhang Jindong, given he owns 20% of the conglomerate.

Zhang, on the other hand, would have a stake of ‘around 0.81%’ in Alibaba, which is the world’s largest retailer.

---

Not too long ago there were a few Interisti calling for Suning out.. but things are looking promising now. Improved revenue, CL return, Marotta brought in, an extremely rich Asian investor/partner incoming..

41 - 60 of 74 Posts