Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBH, Barca have been quite shit for a while now, this ain't the usual Barca that were gunning hard. More than a month and i've not been impressed by them. With us, well who knows what Valencia will turn up. I 80% sure the shit one will turn up. Ibrahimovic is suspensed and so is Guardiola! So we won't be saying his horrible facial hair during the game.

We used to have a good record against Barca, but not since the 2008 Cup Semi at Camp Nou have we not...not lost at Nou Camp. 4-0 last season!!

CESAR

MIGUEL - MARCHENA - DEALBERT - ALEXIS

BARAJA - BANEGA

JOAQUIN - SILVA - PABLO H.

MATA

Navarro suspensed, Albelda injured, Bruno injured, Mathieu injured and Villa most prob out.

So it'll prob be that.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ztqcuawqi34​

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
[tub]Z_lHlGvdfsg[/tub]

Possibly the worst song i've ever heard. :howler:

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Whoever made that video has some serious explaining to do. :howler:

I mean wtf?
I know! I was literally was LMAO-ing at my screen whilst watching that video. Who the fcuk thinks of a video like that. That robot is a legend though, imagine him as club mascot :proud:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
We should put that robot video before Barca match.I am sure their players will die laughing and then we could beat them while they are wallowing on pitch.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
PREDICTION

Having played twice in the six days leading up to the tie, Valencia won’t necessarily be in their peak condition, but they’ve thrived on the road in Liga play this term. Equally, having had so many players banned last week may actually aid them. Barca are presently a side with worries, though this could be the night they begin to turn things around.

Barcelona 2-1 Valencia

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
btw this is the first time in the last 5 years that i go into this match confident that we dont have 1 chance of winning this one.. LOL ..

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Marchena wont play.. Read somewhere his red card gave him 2 days suspension..

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
vcf website (and google translator) on villa:
After testing this morning of Friday, March 12th, the player has a small sprain of the acromioclavicular joint in his left shoulder. There is no displacement. This is a very painful injury that applies to analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment. The player will be doubtful until the last minute for Sunday's game in Barcelona.
knowing villa, he'll probably play :excited:

1 - 20 of 308 Posts