Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huuuge game, especially since Villarreal and Sevilla meet after the Classico game Saturday.

Cesar/Renan

Miguel
Albiol
Alexis
Moretti

Marchena (proved once again better than Albelda now in DM)
Edu/Baraja

Pablo
Silva
Mata

Villa

Espanyol are on form, but they've not actually won a game against a decent ream in their recent run.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Kyle I think its at 7 P.M Spanish time.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
F uck, I knew u were posting by GMT time,my mistake.Man,when I see first letter "L" I always think its Loco,I am always getting confused,those 2 nicks are very similar for me.:confused:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yes yes,I just saw that there will be broadcast on our TV station.Great :happy:

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
i dont know guys but i have a feeling that we are growing over confident and we will lose this one!!!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
If we beat Barca, then we would definitely be over confident, and lose this one, but we drew with them so we are have the right amount of confidence.
I just feel that the, ''every game is a final from now on'' is getting a bit too hard for the players and maybe wearing off a bit. Playing 9 imaginary finals in a row is really difficult.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
i dont know guys but i have a feeling that we are growing over confident
Same, this games got that feeling about it.

Our hardest game left i feel, against Real Madrid, Villarreal and Atlético it's different, teams are more aggressive and exuberant and we can play on the counter, where we look the best. Bilbao at home, really should be a no contest there.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Everyone said we would lose against Sevilla and we won. Everyone said we were too confident and would lose to Betis and we won. Then everyone said we would get destroyed by Barca and we drew, should have won. It will be a tough match, but we can win. Not saying we will, but we can.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
This should make a good game, Espanyol's form is impressive. But so is yours, I think you'll win by the odd goal

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
no doubt that we can win here. but its always hard to play teams battling to stay in the top flight at this time of year, espicially away. This will be an extremely difficult match. If defend well then i feel that we can pick them off on the counter

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
But we play kinda shit against teams avoiding the drop. Those teams play like their lives are on the line, and that is worrying for me.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
But we play kinda shit against teams avoiding the drop. Those teams play like their lives are on the line, and that is worrying for me.
That was when the players weren't getting paid though. We played all these same teams at the beginning of the year and we were 1st or 2nd in la liga for what, 3 months? And that was without Silva.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
i like Espanol, especially Pareja who i hope we sign this summer, i think we can win though, AMUNT SIEMPRE

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Pareja hates miguel.. miguel hates pareja.. not a good idea.. its a worst idea than signing borowski.. angulo's and vicente's friend

1 - 20 of 146 Posts