Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yaaay, a Sunday afternoon slot, which means i can't watch the game. I think that's a way of LFP telling us we're shit.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
They're not quitting on the fans, they're quiting on the club management for not paying them. If any of us had a job where we weren't paid for 6 weeks we would all be pissed and do everything half-assed as well.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I've given you guys too much credit against Numancia and Recreativo, so I'll be more realistic this time.

2-1 Racing.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
They're not quitting on the fans, they're quiting on the club management for not paying them. If any of us had a job where we weren't paid for 6 weeks we would all be pissed and do everything half-assed as well.
Actually the attack is still doing ok bar Silva.

It's the defense that's shit as always + the midfield, and they've been shit for a really long time, even before we stopped paying them which was a good move cause these pieces of shit don't deserve money.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Racing were great this weekend against Numancia, but then again, they've been struggling even more without Sergije Krešić as their coach, so I still can't understand the reason why they fired him.

Medhi Lacen had a huge game yesterday before being brought off early in the second half. The same goes for Óscar Serrano who went on to score two of their goals and assisted one of Nikola Žigićs, well, even Peter Luccin played had a good game and scored a nice goal from around 30 meters range.

Colsa will most likely play against Valencia and there won't be any Žigić as he's got that clause in his contract (the only good thing Valencia did by loaning him out) while I don't think Pedro Munitis will make it back in time to play, Tchité is still out with a injury and they were missing César Navas the past weekend as well, but still pulled off a great result.

Not to mention that Racing is Valencias boogey-team, I really can't see Valencia winning this one, especially with Villa being out, it'd actually be good to take some points off them at El Sardinero.

·
Registered
758 Posts
That is true. Usually I'm more level headed but this club is really looking pitiful. A club that stands for so much and the worst teams in the league are beating us.

I think the likes of Silva and Villa do want to leave more than ever now.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
What are you talking about PR316?
Villa does not go after the money. They are already filthy stinking rich. They will get paid. VIlla does not want to leave. He said that he will either retire in Valencia or Sporting Gijon. He will only leave if Valencia want to sell him. He will not leave because he wants to, but the club wants to. Same goes with Silva,and Albiol, and our other talents.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Silva is close to leaving, Villa won't leave unless we want him to go.

·
Registered
758 Posts
What are you talking about PR316?
Villa does not go after the money. They are already filthy stinking rich. They will get paid. VIlla does not want to leave. He said that he will either retire in Valencia or Sporting Gijon. He will only leave if Valencia want to sell him. He will not leave because he wants to, but the club wants to. Same goes with Silva,and Albiol, and our other talents.
You don't think that a player like Villa would want to win trophies, though?...

I know its not about money for him. But if Valencia once again gets no Champions League football, why would he want to stay??..

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
yeah a player like villa wants trophies no doubt! the reason he stayed this summer was cyz copa and euro gave him some satisfaction! and i wont blame him a bit if he leaves now

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
He would want to stay because he is a Valencianista. Maybe not, but he loves Valencia to bits. We cannot sell him either. He is our team. We are a one man team.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts