Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its an easy game on paper for us. But guess what. Were gonna be without Ronaldinho and Kluivert plus we might as well add Saviola to that list as although he might might return but hes injured as well. So whos gonna be the offense then ? Overmars is out again for some time. Our talisman Lucho is back but can he carry us through another game ? The attacking options as they seem at the moment now are...

Lucho
Sergio Garcia
Luis Garcia
Ricardo Quaresma

Doubtfuls : -

Saviola
Iniesta
Motta

So as i see it we might be playing Sergio upfront with Luis Enrique in the hole taking Ronaldinhos place and Luis Garcia and Quaresma on the flanks. But knowing Rijkaard im sure he wont start Quaresma so maybe im guessing that if Motta makes it back we might start him on the left flank with Luis Garcia on the right and the trio of Davids, Cocu and Xavi continuing in the centre of the midfield. Iniesta could be a real bonus if he gets to play as this could be HIS game without being away from the limelight as it used to be when Ronaldinho, etc would normally be around. The opponent looks shit on paper but when you look at them closely there not as shit as they seem. And without our first choice offensive lineup we could be in for another night of hanky waving at the Nou Camp.

·
Registered
69,662 Posts
There are 2 Albacete players I like: the striker Aranda (he is very very very good, but he doesn´t score many goals) and David Sanchez (really a Barça player, but he is on loan there. He is a midfielder-playmaker with a great vision).

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
aranda is a player from real madrid youth system

lots of teams in spain have players that came out from real and barca youth system

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The list:

Porteros: Rustu y Valdés

Defensas: Oscar López, Oleguer, Márquez, Van Bronckhorst, Fernando Navarro

Centrocampistas: Ros, Xavi, Gerard, Cocu, Davids, Motta

Delanteros: Quaresma, Sergio García, Luis García, Saviola, Luis Enrique

Injured: Kluivert, Gabri, Iniesta and Puyol :depress:
Sanction: Reiziger and Ronaldinho

·
Registered
565 Posts
The team will probabely be:

GK: Victor Valdes
Defenders: Reizeger, Marquez, Oleguer, VB
Midfielders: Davids, Xavi
Attackers: Sergio Garcia, Luis Garcia, Luis Enrique, Motta

unless Saviola gets the OK

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
we are going to play in home against a team that if is true that now is better than other teams like zaragoza in the table i think that if we can not beat them tomorrow will be hard to beat another team this seasoon

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Possible line up

i've heared that puyol is insisting to play tomorrow,and between for u all, Xavi may not play tomorrow, so i expect this line up:
valdes
puyol,oleguer,marquez,VB
Quaresma,Davids,Cocu,Luis Enrique
Luis Garcia,Sergio Garcia

·
40,147 Posts
Atlético and Osasuna draw yesterday. We have the chance to be 2 points far from the CL places. We can't fail (again) at home.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Atlético and Osasuna draw yesterday. We have the chance to be 2 points far from the CL places. We can't fail (again) at home.
Yup ... We must win today. Next week we play Osasuna and Athletico play Valencia. If we have a good couple of weeks, we might be in the 4th-5th spot.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Possible line up

Mohammad said:
i've heared that puyol is insisting to play tomorrow,and between for u all, Xavi may not play tomorrow, so i expect this line up:
valdes
puyol,oleguer,marquez,VB
Quaresma,Davids,Cocu,Luis Enrique
Luis Garcia,Sergio Garcia
nice to see u back man....hang around

·
Registered
793 Posts
As is the case every other weekend, we need the 3 points big time! If the team plays badly today it could be the result of having so many players missing, but I still think we need a new coach! Rijkaard fuera!

·
40,147 Posts
mrigank said:
Yup ... We must win today. Next week we play Osasuna and Athletico play Valencia. If we have a good couple of weeks, we might be in the 4th-5th spot.

...or totally lost:(

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Koeman4 said:
...or totally lost:(
Hmmm... Do we have "black" february ahead?
After Albacete we have Osasuna (away), Atletico Madrid (home), Valencia (away), Depor (away).

If we play like we usually do I can't see FR siting on the Barça bench in march.

Too bad Antic signed for Celta :(

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
We should win this game, any kind of win in the circumstances would be ok. If only we had Madrid's luck. They've managed to scrape another fluke victory today. So called Galacticos have had a handful of decent performances in 2 whole seasons and people fall about trying to hype them up? If we had their luck we'd be top right now.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Correction

ViscaBarcaInter said:
We should win this game, any kind of win in the circumstances would be ok. If only we had Madrid's luck. They've managed to scrape another fluke victory today. So called Galacticos have had a handful of decent performances in 2 whole seasons and people fall about trying to hype them up? If we had their luck we'd be top right now.
not luck but players!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
50' [2 - 0] Javier Saviola

53' [3 - 0] Quaresma

54' [4 - 0] Edgar Davids

P.S. who gives a s**t about rm! We have enough problems.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts