Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Only good thing about this season is promoting Carlos Soler to first team.
Oh and Diego Alves super penalty saves.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shit season, but at least we are not barca. those penalties tonight, absolutely shameful. in hindsight, selling jordi alba for peanuts was a good move. anything to get rid of that human trash was worth it. we should request spanish FA to have his starts in valencia deleted from official files, i don't want that scum associated with our club in any way

i'd never believe i would say it, but i'm super happy madrid won the title

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
me too actually. we somehow have entered twilight zone were real madrid is the more likeable team of the top two. although it is a choice of liking ebola or malaria but still.

fun fact: barca didn't have a single penalty called against them for the whole season in la liga.

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fun fact: barca didn't have a single penalty called against them for the whole season in la liga.
over the last two la liga seasons, they have 28 (!!!) penalties for, 1 against
:dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:

and tebas&co are shocked people like premier league better... that "penalty" on alba tonight was beyond a bad joke

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
It shifts, soon we will hate Real Madrid with a passion like during the early 00's...

But yeah, they are basically the scum of the earth nowadays. Jordi has always been a prick though, he was the same here as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts