Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok last game of 2008, hoping for a win to top the league tables....should be same team if there is sense in the world..going back to 1 striker is criminal...

·
JESTER OF SORTS
21,015 Posts
Drogba needs to stop being selfish, and all should be well, provided Joe Cole plays.

But I don't see us scoring at all.

Fulham are undefeated in 8 games, and have conceded only 3 GOALS in these 8 games.

I'm calling 0-0, very much hope I am wrong and we will win.

Gera is injured for Fulham, as well.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
No excuses again. We need to win because Liverpool will probably beat Newcastle aswell. And we cannot let them to escape in the table.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Drogba will be decisive against Fulham, his battering ability will be needed to open up space for other players. Anelka might be a more clinical striker but he doesn't posses what Drogba does. :smileani:

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Hehe, I was wrong and write in the West Brom forum... Yes, Liverpool destroyed Newcastle (they are in hot-form right now, eight goals in three days), so we must get the three points.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Liverpool shouldn't be played down, they have the utmost drive to succeed this season. However, Chelsea themselves are to be blamed. When Liverpool had a couple of draws recently, they didn't take the advantage.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as stupid a goal as they come...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ooooooh drogba inches wide....who the fuk would drop anelka, play em both...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hhahaha andrew johnson became a giant all of a sudden blocking cornrs..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts